Rate Dr. Carolyn J. Kubik

Dr. Carolyn J. Kubik's Ratings

Horrible staff is a predictor of the quality of care by the doctor. I was correct-had her nose in her laptop and never looked up at me. Won't be back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2565995].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Dr. Kubik helped figure out my problem of infertility. And she is very patient and caring for every question I have. Highly recommended!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2473708].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2014

I am quite disappointed with Dr. Kubik's treatment of my infertility. She was not comprehensive in her diagnostic testing and suggested a treatment approach that was wholly ineffective. Had she proceeded with the recommended testing of TSH and AMH levels, IVF would have been the immediate approach. We wasted precious time and funds due to her incompetence as a Reproductive Endocrinologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][91870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 9, 2013

Dr. Kubik is very nice and professional, and would answer every question I asked. She really cares about the patient and his needs. Highly recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][91869].votes_count ]]