Rate Dr. E. JEANNE Kroeker

Dr. E. JEANNE Kroeker's Ratings

She will listen to your problems and will develop a plan that you both agree on. She is the best doctor I have ever had or met. I work in the medical field and know many doctors, she is the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2575388].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

Careful, patient, excellent diagnostician. She really cares about her patients.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2458893].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 12, 2014

I saw Dr. Kroeker for the first time earlier this year after my previous doctor retired. No doctor has ever spent so much time with me. Her nurse, Debbie, started with a detailed assessment and then Dr. Kroeker spent even more time with me - obtaining more background information and health history. She was friendly, warm & respectful. She answered any questions I had & asked me if there was anything else I wanted her to know about me. I have found her staff to be friendly and professional. Most recently, I phoned her office towards the end of the day & left a message asking a nurse to call me back about a non-emergent situation. I specified it was not an emergency and could wait until the next day for a call back. Within 20 minutes of leaving that message, Dr. Kroker called me back and spent at least 10 - 15 minutes talking to me about my concerns & developing a plan to address them. I continue to be impressed with Dr. Kroeker and know I made the right choice for my new dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2458892].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 16, 2014

Dr. Kroeker is the best doctor that I have ever had in my life. She is attentive, smart, funny and her staff is always pleasant and helpful. I have recommended her to several of my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2458891].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 22, 2014

Dr Kroeker is one of the most compassionate, knowledgable, and professional Dr's I have ever met. I recommend her to anyone who asks.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2458890].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 17, 2014

Dr. Kroeker is the best. I have had 3 previous doctors and I moved on as they retired. Dr. Kroeker took over for my last Doctor. I had never been to a doctor like her before. She is very knowledgeable, spends lots of time with me, answers all of my questions, has NO problem explaining anything I don't understand, and is very kind and compassionate. I have a definite connection with her and always know she is glad to see me. She has such a sunny attitude and is always smiling. I'm just thrilled that I'm older than her and don't have to worry about her retiring on me. My husband goes to Dr. Kroeker also. We can't name the number of times she has taken care of us when we were at a loss about our condition. We see her twice a year and there is NEVER any anxiety about going. I have even sent my grown daughter to her and close friends. They all think she is the greatest. Her staff are all nice, friendly, helpful, and very good at what they do!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1964053].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 2, 2014

She listens carefullly, is calm and very logical. She's excellent.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1964052].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 13, 2013

She is not very knowledgeable or compassionate. For every question I asked, I wouldnt get an answer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1964051].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2013

She is one of the first physicians I've had in the US who took the time to get a whole picture of what's going on. She listened and made great suggestions which took into account simple daily factors that made a difference. Wish all doctors are more like her. Would recommend her in a heartbeat!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1964050].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2012

Dr. Kroeker is truly an amazing doctor. I recommend her to everyone I know who is looking for a new doctor. She and her staff are unbelievably helpful and kind. You will never leave her office feeling as though you were rushed out as quickly as possible. I feel like I can ask Dr. Kroeker anything without embarassment, and I know that all of my concerns will be thoroughly discussed. Her manner is so warm and personable... not to mention knowledgeable. I can't give enough props to her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1964049].votes_count ]]