Rate Dr. Richard D. Tallman

Dr. Richard D. Tallman's Ratings

The best neurologist I have been to. He is compassionate and willing to listen to you. His nurse, Michael, is kind enough to give us a call after MRI result is out so we don't need to wait and feel nervous for a week. Thank you Dr. Tallman and the team.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2631850].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

I went to Dr. Tallman for diagnosis and treatment of myasthenia gravis. He is one of the most patient, thorough, compassionate and brilliant doctors I have ever met. His nurse, Betty, returns calls promptly and is a joy to deal with. Appointments are on time and I never feel rushed by either of them. Two thumbs up to Dr. Tallman and his staff...I feel blessed to have found him!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][91903].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 31, 2013

The best physician I have ever been to. Understanding, compassionate, knowlegeable, and isn't rushing around to get you out the door. I didn't feel like I was interrupting him....I felt like I was the reason he was there. rare, today! Tanks, Dr. Tallman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][91902].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 14, 2012

One of the most through, compassionate, knowledgeable doctors I have every been to. His nurse, Mary, is outstanding also. Both take the time needed to make you feel like someone. Ares and listens to your needs. A 5 out of 5 and a keeper.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][91901].votes_count ]]