Rate Dr. Carmen E. Gota

Dr. Carmen E. Gota's Ratings

Do not go to this doctor. Go to another medical facility for Rheumatology, not Cleveland Clinic. She will diagnose you with Fibromyalgia, asking you how much money you have, while she is handing you the enrollment forms for her Fibromyalgia Rehab Program. She incorrectly documents your reported symptoms, and writes very offensive and inaccurate consultation reports. She and 3 other rheumatologists in her dept. overlooked a severely fractured foot, told me that chronic joint subluxations are not painful, incorrectly diagnosed a rash as not being due to an autoimmune disease, and refuses to coordinate and consult with other specialists in order to come to a proper diagnosis and treatment plan.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2625664].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 19, 2014

This doctor needs to learn how to LISTEN. She stared at her computer for most of my appointment, and did NOT listen to my symptoms. She gave me a general diagnosis, which I already knew and recommended increasing my walking by 5 minutes a month to get better! INCREDIBLY LUDICROUS! Then she sent my doctor a report that totally contradicted everything she said in the appointment, with me and my husband. In fact this report was UNPROFESSIONAL and OFFENSIVE. Do not take your dog to see this woman. I am appalled that a prestigious institution like Cleveland Clinic would employ such a quack.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][91971].votes_count ]]