Rate Dr. Roman B. Cham

Dr. Roman B. Cham's Ratings

Dr. Cham is my dad and he is the best!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][92250].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 25, 2013

Dr. Roman Cham had his hands full with my motheres hip replacement several months ago. She is 87 and quite dibilitated with advanced arthritus.. She is recovering in La Mesa convalecent hospital for the last 3 months and is doing so much better than expected due to her age and condition. We know that it was debgatable if she could handle this operation with her advanced condition and age. Dr. Cham did say after surgery that it was one of if not his hardest surgeries. Right after the surgery I saw him and he looked like he just ran a 10 mile marathon! I do believe he performed a life saving procedure for our mom. She is so much happier now and pain is under good control with meds. Bless you Dr. Chan. We know you gave your all for our Mother.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][92249].votes_count ]]