You may also like

Rate Dr. Ifeoma Iwelumo

Dr. Ifeoma Iwelumo's Ratings

It's sad to say that my son can't no longer go to her. He just turned 18 years old and she has been he's doctor sense he was born. I don't know how I would ever thank her for being such a great doctor to my kids.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2827808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2015

Dr. Iwelumo is extremely knowledgeable, calm and gentle, and sincerely kind. She is the definition of a caring soul. I believe that because of this, her staff also has a kind and caring spirit. For over 20 years, we have trusted her with all our four children's various illnesses and we will continue to trust her knowledge, experience and caring soul.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2777775].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 15, 2015

One of the best doctors we have in the state of New Jersey .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2601447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

Dr Iwelumo are very attentive to details. She is very dedicated.It's reassuring to have Dr Iwelumo as a physician

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2533644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

she is great, very friendly and kind. Knowledgeable in every way. she knows exactly what she is doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

She is an excellent doctor and very friendly with kids.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2014

Best Pediatrician in NJ is Dr.Iwelumo She is great communicator, patient and responsive. She takes care of my 16 & 5 years old sons since they were babies. The great thing about Dr. Iwelumo that she is available at anytime I either call or text her and she responds right away. I can always count on her! she is the best Doc ! Staff friendliness and courteousness always. I strongly recommend Dr. Iwelumo.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524120].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

We love Dr. Iwelumo. She is knowledgeable and professional. She takes great care of all her patients. She takes her time and answers all of your questions. We strongly recommend Dr. Iwelumo and she deserves to be commended for her work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

Dr. Iwelumo is an excellent pediatrician. She takes the time to answer all your questions and concerns. I always recommend her to friends and family and she has taken great care of all three of my daughters. She is great in emergency situations and always makes herself available. She has great staff members who are friendly and helpful. Dr. Iwelumo truly has a passion for what she does.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2508239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

I can always count on her. She has been great with my son any problem i have with she is there to help i appreciate her alot she has a great team they are all very caring thank you doc you are great

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491348].votes_count ]]