Rate Dr. Ifeoma Iwelumo

Dr. Ifeoma Iwelumo's Ratings

One of the best doctors we have in the state of New Jersey .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2601447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

Dr Iwelumo are very attentive to details. She is very dedicated.It's reassuring to have Dr Iwelumo as a physician

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2533644].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

she is great, very friendly and kind. Knowledgeable in every way. she knows exactly what she is doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2532953].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 11, 2014

She is an excellent doctor and very friendly with kids.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2526526].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2014

Best Pediatrician in NJ is Dr.Iwelumo She is great communicator, patient and responsive. She takes care of my 16 & 5 years old sons since they were babies. The great thing about Dr. Iwelumo that she is available at anytime I either call or text her and she responds right away. I can always count on her! she is the best Doc ! Staff friendliness and courteousness always. I strongly recommend Dr. Iwelumo.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2524120].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

We love Dr. Iwelumo. She is knowledgeable and professional. She takes great care of all her patients. She takes her time and answers all of your questions. We strongly recommend Dr. Iwelumo and she deserves to be commended for her work.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2523818].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 3, 2014

Dr. Iwelumo is an excellent pediatrician. She takes the time to answer all your questions and concerns. I always recommend her to friends and family and she has taken great care of all three of my daughters. She is great in emergency situations and always makes herself available. She has great staff members who are friendly and helpful. Dr. Iwelumo truly has a passion for what she does.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2508239].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 21, 2014

I can always count on her. She has been great with my son any problem i have with she is there to help i appreciate her alot she has a great team they are all very caring thank you doc you are great

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

Dr. Iwelumo is an outstanding pediatrician! I refer her all the time to friends and family. She takes her time with each patient. When I call the office regarding any concerns about my girls she is always available. Also, every time I call her answering service she calls right back. Dr. Iwelumo is a great pediatrician with a huge heart. She cares about her patients. My family is forever grateful for all that she has done for us! Her staff members always provide exceptional care too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

excellent doctor. True passion for the kids. amazing person ,very helpful .explain everything in the correct way.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2488608].votes_count ]]