Rate Dr. Chad R. Bradford

Dr. Chad R. Bradford's Ratings

I've been a patient for a couple years now and I feel like family when I am treated by his staff and by Dr. Chad . Very thorough and he listens and documents every occurrence or lack thereof in your medical history . I always feel I'm being treated for my illness not my insurance and co-pay . The staff is very professional and obtain as much information as they cAn before you see the doctor so he already has a baseline and you don't have to tell your problems and illnesses over and over each step. By far the best Doctor anywhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2521512].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 2, 2014

I have been with this practice since they first opened, I have always felt as if I was a person not just another face! Dr Chad and his staff are top notch. I have great respect for all of them and I honestly thank them for all the personal care I have received over the years and I am still receiving quality patient care! They are the best!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2458909].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 30, 2014

Doctor Chad Bradford and his staff are top notch. I am an over the road truck driver with special needs and concerns . This Doctor and Staff have never failed me.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2458908].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 19, 2014

A great man and a wonderful doctor. For over 25 years I have trusted my life to him and he has constantly provided the highest level of care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2458906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 23, 2014

Dr. Chad Bradford, is the best doctor by far I have found in this area. He takes the time to learn your family medical history first hand, because he like to take in multiple family members, so he can know the family history. He treats my mom, sister, me, and I am changing my daughter over to his care. He has help me in so many ways. He is very attentive to your need, even at your worst. He understand that you are sick and doesn't question that you are not, and does his very best to treat you in every manner possible. He listens to your problem, instead of insisting that it is something else. And he has done studies on fibromyalgia, which is a disease that our family have presented to many Dr. with no result of medical aid. He knew what it was and how to treat it. I would recommend Dr. Chad Bradford to anyone I met, and in fact do.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1964258].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 17, 2013

Dr Bradford is the greatest there is. He is kind and knows what he is talking about. Love my Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1964257].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2013

Dr. Chad Bradford is one of the best doctors I have ever been to and believe me I have been through a lot. He is very caring,always concerned, what's the best for you and if it is out of his field, he makes sure that he gets you to the best doctor possible. He has saved my life several times. He never gave up on me and always did the best for me and my husband.I rate him at a 5 as the best doctor to go to. He is funny and caring when it's not on the serious side. But if you are sick and it's bad, he is great in taking care of you or if it's not in his field he gets the best doctors. He you don't have him as a doctor and need one and if he is taking new patients jumb at the chance to go see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1964256].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 24, 2012

Chad Bradford literally saved my life when I came in because I thought I was coming down with pneumonia; as it turned out I was suffering from congestive heart failure. Not only is he very competent, his demeanor with his patients makes a visit to his office a pleasure (even when you feel miserable). I recommend Dr. Bradford with absolutely no reservation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1964255].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 20, 2011

DR. CHAD BRADFORD IS THE BEST DR. I HAVE EVER HAD, HE DOES EVERYTHING HE CAN TO HELP WITH WHATEVER SICKNESS YOU MAY HAVE. HE IS VERY KNOWLEDGABLE AND ALWAYS RESPECTFULL AND KIND. I WILL STAY WITH THIS DR FOR LIFE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1964254].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 23, 2009

Dr.Chad is the best ever! my family just loves him and he does everything in his power to fix any ailment..we will be usung him from now on.thanks The Manning's & The Davis's

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1964253].votes_count ]]