You may also like

Rate Dr. Jeremy W. Wood

Dr. Jeremy W. Wood's Ratings

This Doctor is the most wounderful one of all. Love his office staff,puntuality,knowledge everything. Keep up the great work!!!!!! Doctor😊

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2829531].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 6, 2015

He's the kindest and most accommodating Dr. I've met in Las VEgas. He actually returns calls and cares about you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2813507].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2015

This is my second visit. So far it's going well. He's nice, we'll I formed and takes all the time you need with him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2698275].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 26, 2015

Love this Dr. we started to loose hope on my sons foot then we found Dr. Wood. He took the time to show us the xray unlike all the other Doctors offices we went to. So nice professional and clean. He really seemed to care. We are scheduled for surgery in November. I will be back to update.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][92546].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 4, 2013

Dr. Wood and staff are always very polite, punctual, and informative. Zero to very little wait, Dr. Wood does not rush you and allows plenty of time for all questions to be answered, unlike the large groups where the patient gets 2 rushed minutes with a doctor after waiting forever to be seen. Quite frankly, this is the way ALL doctors offices should be run.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][92545].votes_count ]]