Rate Dr. William R. Palmer

Dr. William R. Palmer's Ratings

I saw Dr. Palmer several times and was very happy with him. I liked his bedside manner and was impressed with his knowledge, in fact I was just looking for his number to refer my sister when I came upon these reviews.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637478].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 30, 2014

He is Rude and condesending. Does not listen to the patient and he thinks only he is right. Nothing is private with him and he speaking horrible about other medical professionals. He did care what I had to say nor my symptoms. He is not a personal Dr that cares at all!!! Will not be back.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491151].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

I have seen Dr. Palmer for 15 years. He is usually prompt with appointments and return phone calls. He explains things thoroughly and gives thought to how to proceed-I have several diagnoses and other physicians to deal with. He refers when necessary and is supportive given a diagnosis that isn't easy to manage (for me).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2411920].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2014

he tends to pigeon hole patients without listening to the their symptoms. I have a feeling this occurs more often with female patients. he performed zero blood tests or medical tests on me before declaring a diagnosis. he's dismissive of any concerns you have and rude. I've heard him speak poorly of several other doctors with different specialties who are spoken of highly. after my first appointment I felt maybe he'd had a bad day. after the second, I will not be back. I'd a zillion times rather have a doctor who listens and truly is concerned with my well being than one who thinks he has all the answers before he's even seen me, heard my symptoms, or performed any tests to validate his "diagnosis"

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2411919].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

I recently changed from this doctor. You are asked every vist a the same list of pain questions that have yes/no choices. The real answer is usually sometimes.You are called into a room where you WAIT until he appears.He seems to not listen to the answers you give him about your pain. He scribbles "stuff" on a paper, verbally debates with himself about what medicines he should prescribe for you, says ok? and leaves. I would try a different Dr.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][698464].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2012

Dr. Palmer is the second rheumatologist I've seen for my RA. I have been completely happy with his knowledge and treatment of my condition. His staff is outstanding both in person, and over the phone. Questions are answered promptly and courteously. I will continue on this journey with Dr. Palmer and have full confidence that he has my best interest in mind.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][698463].votes_count ]]