Dr. SUSAN C. TOUMA

Grad. Year: 1998

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 30/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.1 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. SUSAN C. TOUMA has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: does dr. Touma do chemical peel?    Email me    Answer it

Dermatologist-related: skin disease, warts, acne, rash, dermatitis, skin tumors, moles, skin cancer, psoriasis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5120840

07/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 4.9  Respond
RID: 2238330
12/06/12 5 4 5 4 Dr. Touma is the only dermatologist that I have ever liked.  Respond
RID: 1415139
13/04/11 5 5 5 5 The staff was very sweet and knowledgeable about the products. I was very pleased with the outcome of my appointment with Dr. Touma. She seems to really care about the treatment of her patients. I would 100% recommend her to other people!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Respond
RID: 1387193
14/03/11 1 3 1 3 Pediatrician asked me to call Touma & find out if she would provide a certain treatment for my child. Touma REFUSED to acknowledge whether she ever provides the treatment procedure. I was told I had to make an appt before she would tell me if she even does the procedure!! They were extremely unhelpful and appallingly rude. I will NEVER take my children to see this doctor!!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield