Rate Dr. Dustin L. Reid

Dr. Dustin L. Reid's Ratings

I normally don't do these types of reviews but I can not say enough about Dr. Reid at Restora! I had the most awesome experience, his great bedside manner, good client service, and great results! I truly believe in the ole' saying, "you get what you pay for"....and I believe its worth every penny when it comes to surgically modifying your body. Dr. Reid was slightly more in cost but I felt it would be worth it, I was most comfortable with him by far after numerous consultations with other PSs. Needless to say I was absolutely estatic with my results with my breast lift w implants and so much so, I came to him three months later for an extended tummy tuck. Both procedures look amazing!!! I would HIGHLY recommend Dr. Reid and his staff to anyone, hands down.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][92951].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2014

I absolutely recommend Dr. Reid and Restora. Both him and his staff are amazing, very professional and kind. I had a breast augmentation mid May and am absolutely thrilled with my results. I had no bruising at all, my recovery was quick and with minimal pain. My breasts looked great pretty much from day one, perfect size and shape. Any questions I've had were answered quickly, though I didn't have many because they are very thorough. His nurses are so sweet and knowledgable. If you're thinking about getting implants, I definitely recommend scheduling a consult at Restora'

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][92950].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2013

Overall, I had an excellent experience, from consultation to pre-op, to surgery, and post-op. Dr. Reid did an amazing job! I had a tummy tuck and breast lift and I am amazed that my figure is back to where it was when I was 20 (before kids). I recommend him and his staff to everyone I know!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][92949].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 5, 2013

Dr. Reid and his entire staff treated me like a part of their family - I cannot express how pleased I am with the outcome. I feel marvelous -Dr. Reid checked on me several times before and after surgery - He is a keeper and if I decide I need a little "touch up" later on, I would not hesitate to contact him for his opinion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][92948].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

I highly recommend Dr. Reid. He was very compassionate about me and my situation. I had two prior surgeries and developed capsular contractures both times. This was very disappointing to me until I met Dr. Reid. He suggested that Strattice be used on the next surgery which is a material that is placed around the implant to hopefully prevent capsular contracture from happening again. I had the procedure done and I feel and look great. I loved Dr. Reid's staff. Everyone was so nice and made me feel welcome.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][92947].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2013

I spent allot of time doing my homework and researching doctors. I went to several in the area where I live and was not satisified enough with any of them. If I was going to do this, I was going to do this right! Dr Reid did an excellent job with my tummy tuck and lipo of inner and outer thighs. After day 1 post op I was extrememly satisfied, I was beyond thrilled. Everything went better than I expected including the pain. I was very scared about how much it would hurt, dont me wrong.....it hurt but it was not as bad as I anticipated. I dont have anything negative to report because everything went so well. He does excellent work, which is why I selected him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][92946].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 17, 2013

Incredible doctor and staff! I can't say enough wonderful things about my experience. Dr. Reid is the best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][92945].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 12, 2013

To describe the breast lift and augmentation that I had would be as follows: I went to a very nice facility, met with wonderful nurses all about my age(50),had some medicine to relax me and then a majic wand was waved over me and I had new breasts. Literally that is what it felt like. I had such minimal pain that I went out to eat after getting home from the surgery. I drove the next day, required no pain medication after day 1, and have minimal swelling. Obviously, I think that the skill of the surgeon has a lot to do with this. So does the facility. Top notch surgeons will only associate themselves with top notch surgery centers. Wonderful experience all the way around.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][92944].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2013

Dr Reid is by far the best surgeon in town! I have about 6 girlfriends that used him and he came highly recommended from them all. He did my breast augmentation about 7 weeks ago and I love the results. People that know, have told me how natural they look. He has a great eye for what will look good on you and will not go any bigger than what he thinks looks good. He is like an artist and we are his canvas! His staff is extremely helpful and patient. I was so worried before hand because surgery scared the hell out of me. He and his staff did a great job of comforting me. Afterwards, I thought it was no big deal! I highly recommend him to anyone looking for fantastic results from a BA. Also, his prices are extremely reasonable considering how amazing he is!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][92943].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2012

Dr. Reid and his crew are fantastic! From the moment I called to inquire about the procedure to my post op results I have been extremely impressed. Dr. Reid made me feel comfortable, he educated me, and provided me with advice on what was BEST FOR ME. I am 100% satisfied :) Not to mention, his nurses and staff are very helpful and they actually care!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][92942].votes_count ]]