Rate Dr. Gerald M. Sacks

Dr. Gerald M. Sacks's Ratings

Dr. Sacks is awesome! He is so smart and so funny that he really puts me at ease. He has helped me so much with my pain. Outstanding recommendation from everyone!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2657146].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 18, 2014

Dr. Gerald Sacks is a GREAT Doctor. He is awesome and a great person too. He treated my dad even after he lost his job - for free!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2610282].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2014

I just love Dr. Gerald Sacks. He is super smart and very caring. Dr. Sacks is so kind and thoughtful. He is everything that a great doctor should be.

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2591887].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2014

The Best! Dr. Gerald Sacks is the best doctor with the best staff. He is the best pain doctor in LA. He is so good that I got off the norco! I owe my life to Dr. Sacks!

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2578325].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

DR. Gerald Sacks is a great doctor. Outstanding in every way. Great bedside manner. He really knows how to talk to and help people.

Was this rating useful? 4 [[ userState['ratings'][2570576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

DR. Gerald Sacks is completely trustworthy and the most intellectual of all doctors. He knows so much about pain management and it really shows. Dr. Sacks knows exactly what to do for every patient. I have been a patient for almost a year and I have made a dramatic improvement.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2542568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Dr. Gerald Sacks is the most knowledgeable and kind doctor on the planet!

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2524725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

Outstanding in every way. Dr. Sacks is the best doctor I have ever known. So nice and sweet. Very knowledgable and very comprehensive. Really knows how to help me help myself. Great experience in every way. Extremely highly regarded and recommended.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2504416].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Greatest doctor I have ever seen. Really know his stuff. Cares very much about each patient and person. Wonderful bedside manner. A real humanitarian.

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2497049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Dr. Sacks is the most knowledgable doctor I have ever seen. Dr. Sacks made the correct diagnosis and has treated me with great success. I have improved and I owe it all to Dr. Sacks' great skill and even greater compassion. Dr. Sacks is exactly what we all want in a doctor - someone who is great at what he does and loves what he does. Dr. Sacks is the best!

Was this rating useful? 5 [[ userState['ratings'][2484824].votes_count ]]