Rate Dr. Gerald M. Sacks

Dr. Gerald M. Sacks's Ratings

The Best! Dr. Gerald Sacks is the best doctor with the best staff. He is the best pain doctor in LA. He is so good that I got off the norco! I owe my life to Dr. Sacks!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2578325].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 15, 2014

DR. Gerald Sacks is a great doctor. Outstanding in every way. Great bedside manner. He really knows how to talk to and help people.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2570576].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 9, 2014

DR. Gerald Sacks is completely trustworthy and the most intellectual of all doctors. He knows so much about pain management and it really shows. Dr. Sacks knows exactly what to do for every patient. I have been a patient for almost a year and I have made a dramatic improvement.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2542568].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2014

Dr. Gerald Sacks is the most knowledgeable and kind doctor on the planet!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2524725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

Outstanding in every way. Dr. Sacks is the best doctor I have ever known. So nice and sweet. Very knowledgable and very comprehensive. Really knows how to help me help myself. Great experience in every way. Extremely highly regarded and recommended.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2504416].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 19, 2014

Greatest doctor I have ever seen. Really know his stuff. Cares very much about each patient and person. Wonderful bedside manner. A real humanitarian.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2497049].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 14, 2014

Dr. Sacks is the most knowledgable doctor I have ever seen. Dr. Sacks made the correct diagnosis and has treated me with great success. I have improved and I owe it all to Dr. Sacks' great skill and even greater compassion. Dr. Sacks is exactly what we all want in a doctor - someone who is great at what he does and loves what he does. Dr. Sacks is the best!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2484824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2014

DR. Gerald Sacks is the most outstanding doctor in Los Angeles for Pain Management. He is truely awesome! I have really bad headaches and I was taking too many vicodins. Now I am off the vicodin and have no headaches. Dr. Sacks got to the source of the pain and fixed the problem. I am so happy and so grateful to Dr. Sacks.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2484823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2014

Outstanding service and outstanding doctor! Dr. Sacks is an exceptional Physician. He is the best at what he does. You can tell that Dr. Sacks is a professor as he explains things so well. He is patient and kind with all of his clients. Dr. Sacks has really helped me so much and I am so grateful for his superb care and treatment. I was a mess when I was referred to Dr. Sacks. I was taking too much Xanax and relying on narcotics too much. Now I am much, much better and take only a small amount of pain medicine. Thank you Dr. Sacks!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2458923].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

Superlative doctor. Dr. Gerald Sacks is truly the best doctor I have ever seen. I have chronic pain from a back injury and many other doctors just thought I was an addict. Dr. Sacks took the time and really listened. He and I set up a plan to decrease my pain. I do PT and exercise every day. Dr. Sacks did some great injections and now I am dramatically improved. I take half the drugs I was taking and I am twice as happy. Dr. Sacks is a miracle worker!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2458922].votes_count ]]