Rate Dr. Lance C. Brunner

Dr. Lance C. Brunner's Ratings

Dr. Brunner is the best. He has been our Dr. for the last 12 years. From day 1 when our first son was born 8/30/98. Don't know what we would do with out him. #1 MD in the world!!!

Submitted March 19, 2011 | flag

Fantastic doctor. He's caring and kind. Always has a big beautiful smile. Extremely knowledgeable. Highly recommended!

Submitted Feb. 8, 2010 | flag

Dr. Lance Brunner is knowledgeable, friendly, caring and has outstanding bedside manners. He is beyond exceptional! Rated as Top Doc in OC Magazine and I could not agree more!

Submitted June 2, 2009 | flag

Very Personal, caring, THOROUGH. Has practiced approx. 11 years. At first I thought he was too young, however, once I found out how he practiced medicine, I have followed him as he has advanced through Kaiser. One draw back with him (maybe Kaiser), it takes about two months to get an appointment with him.

Submitted July 22, 2006 | flag