Rate Dr. William J. Grimm

Dr. William J. Grimm's Ratings

I love Dr. Grimm. I was his patient for 11 years. In june 2013, he played an important lead role in my care. He is very knowledgeable, compassionate and caring. Being an DO is not that different from an MD, they each receive a quality education. Dr. Grimm has impressive post graduate experience. He is a past President of the Riverside County Medical Association and Board member of the Desert Regional Medical Center I would not hesitate to recommend him. Even when his practice was extremely busy before MDVIP he would spend 30 minimum win me during an office visit. Now, if you are lucky enough to become his patient he has even more time to spend with patients. His holistic approach to medical care goes beyond just the medical issues as he cares about the patient as a person. If I wasn't unemployed and I was able to afford the cost of the VIP fee then I would still be his patient. DER in Palm Springs

Submitted April 3, 2014 | flag

Dr. Grimm helped me through the early stages of recognizing HIV and it's attendant problem, until I switched to a specialist he went above an beyond to get more information about HIV for me and for himself. Dr. Grimm is a fantastic Dr who got me through the initial shock and stages.

Submitted Sept. 27, 2011 | flag

Dr. Grimm is an osteopath and is NOT registered with the American Society of Board Specialties (recommended for any doctor referral). He is also NOT an MD but rather an OD and is a BOUTIQUE PHYSICIAN WHO CHARGES $1,800 more than customary fees for his "special" care.

Submitted Sept. 12, 2011 | flag

Don't set your expectations too high with Dr. Grimm. He's caring; he listens. He is more knowledgeable than many in Palm Springs. He fast, popular and crowded. He comes up with some brilliant solutions, but he also falters. If you like a doctor who spends a lot of time with you, go elsewhere. You will be disappointed.

Submitted Oct. 6, 2010 | flag

Dr. Grimm is a wonderful doctor. He makes you feel comfortable and is easy to talk to. He was very thorough. He seemed focused on proper screening and preventative care without being overwhelming. Great doctor!

Submitted Dec. 12, 2009 | flag

Dr. Grimm is a great doctor. Having had many he is one who cares about the big picture and is accurate in his assesments of what is going on. Compassionate, fun, thorough and approachable. The issue is getting into the office, usually one hour wait or more.

Submitted July 21, 2009 | flag

Has been my primary physician for 7 years. Superb in every way, except punctuality. Plan on taking a really good book to read. Internal medicine osteopath, so he actually discusses alternative medicines and treatments.

Submitted March 26, 2009 | flag

Spent over an hour chatting about my complete medical history. He was respectful and extremely helpful. I'm looking forward to a long doctor patient relationship.

Submitted Dec. 12, 2008 | flag

Usually 1 hour late for appointments. You are put in small windowless room. Dr is very cordial and knowledgeable.

Submitted Nov. 8, 2008 | flag

Books patients for at least a one hour wait. Some members of staff are unqualified to handle amount of work they are given.

Submitted Dec. 8, 2007 | flag