Rate Dr. Luis Casaubon

Dr. Luis Casaubon's Ratings

Dr. Casaubon confirmed that I had Addison's disease- a diagnosis that I was told I DIDN'T have by another endocrinologist. I went to see Dr. Casaubon after speaking with my GP who agreed, I needed to see someone else. He was amazing and explained not only my test results but also discovered I had an enlarged thyroid- NOT something the other doctor had even checked for. A year later, he diagnosed Hashimoto's as well as the Addison's. Without this doctor, I would have died as the other was taking me off of the steroids to treat the Addison's disease believing I didn't have it despite what my very low ACTH numbers on the long test showed. He doesn't behave as though he has an office full of people, takes his time, and genuinely seems to care. I felt very comfortable talking with him despite my reservations from having gotten such a bad reception at the other doctor's office. No worries...I put in a review for HER as well.

Submitted Dec. 10, 2013 | flag

This practice is extremely aggressive. They called five times to confirm my appointment, but they don't offer an after-hours confirmation system. They cancelled my appointment even after I did reach a live person to confirm - this appointment was made over a month in advance.

Submitted Oct. 14, 2013 | flag

The office staff at this office is HORRIBLE!!!!! They are rude, unfriendly, the incorrectly over book and they make you wait 30+ minutes for appts when other patients run late. Don't recommend as a doctors office.

Submitted Dec. 28, 2012 | flag

Luis Casaubon is WONDERFUL and has an awesome PA, Brandy Wellmon. Between the two of them tag teaming my off the wall thyroid, I feel 10 times better then when I first walked in there, and 25lb lighter. I can not say enough good things about this team. Luis Casaudon found two problems that I my other Endo, Simone Scumpia, just ignored. You will have a wait to book an appt. but that is because they are so good. On half of my drips there I will see another patient in scrubs or hear them call DR. overever come back please. When this is the place that the other doctors and nurses go to intown you know you are at the right place. I can not say enough good things about Casaubon, and I am a very hard person to please and refuse to put up with any bull. Trust me GREAT Doctor. From a much happier and energetic women living in Leander,Texas

Submitted Feb. 13, 2012 | flag