You may also like

Rate Dr. Robert L. Ferris

Dr. Robert L. Ferris's Ratings

Not a good experience with him - just like with the patient who posted on Aug. 26, 2014, he insisted there was nothing wrong with me, although at least he didn't say it was all in my head. No, instead, he laughed at me. Maybe he's a good surgeon - able to work well with the physical stuff that needs to be cut out or sewed up - I don't know. But when it came to dealing with me as a human being about a problem nobody else had solved yet, he just cut me off and took his entourage out the door. If you need someone to help with throat cancer, maybe he's great - my experience doesn't mean anything there. But I won't be back. I need someone who takes my health seriously.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2708744].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 4, 2015

He told me "it was all in my head" when the swelling is clearly visible and other doctors can see it they just didn't know what was causing it.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2514100].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

Staff was a bit robotic, but they were crazy busy. He was the friendly, businessman type. But explained everything and did a great job with outpatient surgery. I have recommended him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][93422].votes_count ]]