Rate Dr. Beth A. Jenkins

Dr. Beth A. Jenkins's Ratings

Dr. Beth Jenkins is the most wonderful and caring doctor I have ever seen. She always makes me feel as though I am her only concern at the time. She gives her full attention and takes her time with each patient. There are not enough stars on this page.... she needs a 10 star rating on a 5 star scale.

Submitted June 27, 2014 | flag

A very caring doctor that listens very well. She makes you feel like part of your care plan. She always remembers me every visit and I never have to remind her of my medical history. All around just a wonderful doctor.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2012 | flag

Dr Beth does not treat you like a number. She listens to your complaints and works with you. Great doctor!

Submitted July 20, 2010 | flag

She's the best. She was recommended by another patient and I'll always be grateful. Compassionate, caring, knowledgeable. I'd give 10 stars if I could.

Submitted April 15, 2010 | flag

A wonderful person, when I was hospitalized I found out that many of the nurses saw her as well..what better recomendation can you have than that

Submitted March 15, 2009 | flag

DR.Jenkins is one of the most caring and good docters that one can have.She always goes the extra mile for you.Very friendly and knowlegable.Takes more time with patients than most docters.A+++

Submitted March 15, 2009 | flag