Dr. Beth A. Jenkins

Grad. Year: 1998

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 10/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Beth A. Jenkins has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: what hospital are you on staffed?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5583403
27/06/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Beth Jenkins is the most wonderful and caring doctor I have ever seen. She always makes me feel as though I am her only concern at the time. She gives her full attention and takes her time with each patient. There are not enough stars on this page.... she needs a 10 star rating on a 5 star scale.  Respond

06/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' score (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 2.0

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Beth" to "Beth A."
RID: 1675585
03/01/12 5 5 5 5 A very caring doctor that listens very well. She makes you feel like part of your care plan. She always remembers me every visit and I never have to remind her of my medical history. All around just a wonderful doctor.
RID: 1212005
20/07/10 5 5 5 5 Dr Beth does not treat you like a number. She listens to your complaints and works with you. Great doctor!  Respond
RID: 1150251
15/04/10 3 5 5 5 She's the best. She was recommended by another patient and I'll always be grateful. Compassionate, caring, knowledgeable. I'd give 10 stars if I could.
RID: 829877
15/03/09 5 5 5 5 A wonderful person, when I was hospitalized I found out that many of the nurses saw her as well..what better recomendation can you have than that
RID: 829863
15/03/09 4 5 5 5 DR.Jenkins is one of the most caring and good docters that one can have.She always goes the extra mile for you.Very friendly and knowlegable.Takes more time with patients than most docters.A+++
Insurance: UPMC