Rate Dr. Kyle F. Norris

Dr. Kyle F. Norris's Ratings

i think hes a genius. i had been suffering from fibromyalgia for years and went to him for back pain. he put me on lyrica which along with all my other pain meds made it more bearable
when he stuck the needle in my back to get to where to put the medication he didnt give me a numbing shot before but used music to distract me from the pain. his assistants were jovial and profeessional.. the pain was bearable and perhaps it was the way he was trained not to give a numbing shot. they played my favorite music which i got into an forgot about the pain .,.i used to joke around with him because both had long hair and he a great dr and very personable. he actually got his hair cut shorter than mine before my therapy was finished. people would freak when i said said hey longhair get a haircut but he continued what he was doing and then turned around and greeted me. the whole office breathed a sigh of relief.
ive recommended him to everyone i know who has a pain problem

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2469038].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2014

Very friendly and upbeat physician. Seemed to really know his "stuff" about EMG's, as I have had more than my share in a lifetime. He reported the results promptly and they were easily understandable. The only down side was the wait time, as seems classic bad manners in most all physicians' offices.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][93705].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2013

My Mother who is 94 yrs old and on ACHSS and medicare fell and injured her back. I tried many doctors and no one would see her. Dr. Norris saw her the same day and had Dr Cashmore check her out also. To make this shorter. She was admitted to the hospital and found to have extremely low sodium levels. I feel that Dr.Norris and Dr. Cashmore saved her life. If she hadn't been seen she possibly would have lapsed into a coma or died. Thank you for caring.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][93704].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2012

Dr Norris and staff, especially Greg, his PA, are very knowledgeable and helpful. They take the time to explain everything and answer all questions thoroughtly. We would recommend Dr. Norris very highly.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][93703].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 29, 2012

Dr. Norris took the time to explained everything. His attitude is one of a caring doctor. We asked questions and he answered them--the answers were not what we wanted to hear, but they were what we needed to hear. We had no problems with anyone--all the staff were very nice.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][93702].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 5, 2012

Dr Norris is a very astute man. We are still in the process of treatment and diagnosis and he and his staff have been very helpful and compassionate with my questions and pain through the entire process.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][93701].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2012

Dr. Norris and his staff are very professional. They assisted me with understanding my recent MRI. We discussed the options and I will be getting physical therapy. Both my husband and I have used this office and are more than satisfied.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][93700].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 24, 2012

I left my first consultation meeting with Dr. Norris feeling I had finally found a doctor who listened,explained my condition to me in great detail, and seemed to really care about finding the correct treatment. He is articulate, inspires confidence and has a sense of humor! I feel I am in good hands for further treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][93696].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2012

The front desk was efficient but cool, no smiles, unfriendly. The Dr. was very knowledgeable and informative and took extra steps to make sure I was on board with what he was making me aware of. I feel very confident in his ability to treat me and help me with my back pain.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][93699].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 2, 2012

Dr. Norris has always been very informative,and communicates to me at a level that non-medical people can understand. Dr Norris has a realistic approach to my symtoms as does not encourage unnecessary procedures.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][93694].votes_count ]]