Dr. Annette E. Fineberg

Rate Dr. Annette E. Fineberg

Dr. Annette E. Fineberg's Ratings

Dr. Fineberg is by far the most knowledgeable OB/GYN I have every seen, and that includes many fertility specialists at the UC Davis Med Center. She was the person who diagnosed my low hormone levels after I had two previous miscarriages (not while under her care), the treatment of which resulted in the birth full term very healthy twins. Dr. Fineberg was very comprehensive in her approach to my health, remembering small details from my health history (back to my own birth) that no other doctors had every correlated. I feel extremely grateful for the care I received before becoming pregnant, during the pregnancy, and during the postpartum period. In my opinion, Dr. Fineberg is a wonderful physician who truly cares about her patients. I give her my highest recommendation and would trust my very best friends and family members to her competent care.

Submitted June 9, 2008 | flag

Very reassuring and offered several treatment options. Personable, listened carefully, and answered all of my questions. Speaks Spanish. I highly recommend her.

Submitted July 21, 2006 | flag