Dr. George H. Madany

Dr. George H. Madany

Rate Dr. George H. Madany

Dr. George H. Madany's Ratings

Though we've only seen Dr. Madany once (with our newborn twins) I feel I can honestly say I have finally found "our" pediatrician! Dr. Madany was such a great listener and so easy to talk to. He never tried to push us to do anything we didn't want to so I found myself trusting him when he did make recommendations. We're kind of weird when it comes to immunizations and he was very supportive of us. It was the first time I didn't feel guilty for wanting to take our time or skip some things. So happy to have found him!

Submitted Nov. 16, 2013 | flag

highly recommend...Best doctor ever!! I work in the medical field and i never seen a doctor that cares about his patients like Dr. Madany. Amazing doctor, he always cure my son since he was 10 days old, great listener + always answer all your questions. A big plus, if you have a question or your kids are suffering a medical condition and you are not close to Dr, Madany's office you can send him an e-mail and he is super fast in answering your e-mail or calling you regarding your issue. I never seen a doctor that calls patients with results that is usually the nurses job...he went over all my expectations

Submitted Aug. 23, 2013 | flag

Dr. Madani is an outstanding Pediatrician, he goes beyond my expectation every time. My daughter is 9 months and she sees him since she was a week old. Dr. Madani is professional, it's always on time, always thoughtful, always take time to thoroughly examine my daughter, to talk to us and with my daughter. I would recommend him in a heart beat. I am so thankful my daughter have an excellent and caring Pediatrician! Thank you Dr. Madani.

Submitted June 3, 2013 | flag