Rate Dr. Mark F. Pyfer

Dr. Mark F. Pyfer's Ratings

I am about to have PRK & Dr. Pyfer is great. He has walked me through the entire procedure and answered any questions I had. I feel confident that I am in good hands. He's also very pleasant and patient. Nurse Sue who works with him is a lovely as he.

Submitted Jan. 21, 2011 | flag

I have been going to Dr.Pyfer for many years now and he is not only a good (eye) doctor but a very nice,warm one which is as this site also attests to,is a sadly rare thing to find!

Submitted Dec. 23, 2010 | flag

I'd recommend Dr. Pyfer to anyone considering LASIK. I'm very pleased with my vision!

Submitted March 23, 2009 | flag

Very pleasant to talk to, listens to patient and doesn't make you feel rushed. I had Restore Lens Implants. Can't begin to tell you how happy I am with the outcome. I needed glasses to find my glasses and now I don't need glasses at all. He's wonderful!!!

Submitted March 22, 2009 | flag