Rate Dr. Lolitta E. Aznaurova

Dr. Lolitta E. Aznaurova's Ratings

Terrible medical knowledge ! Will land you in the hospital! Should not be in practice! Gets you hooked on bad drugs! Avoid her at all cost.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2519129].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 29, 2014

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][93993].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 4, 2013

Dr. Aznaurova spent about 10 min with me. I suffer from severe anxiety & new to KS. I've been on a certain med for almost 2 yrs. instead, she prescribed me a different medication and told me to come see her in 2 months. The meds she prescribed had me in the ER for bad side effects. Despite looking her up and seeing her low ratings, I decided I would give her a shot since it was easy to make the appt fast. I was really excited to get some help, but was extremely let down. I will never in my life see this doctor again, nor refer her to anyone. She could care less what I said. It was the biggest waste of time and gas to see her. The only positive thing I can mention is Molly at the front desk. She was awesome. As far as Dr. Aznaurova...don't waste your time. I'm not even sure how she is qualified to do what she does!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][93991].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2013

Very hard to understand and didn't want to spend much time with me. Also did not want to compromise with me and wanted everything her way. I would definitely not recommend this doctor to my worst enemy and I will not be going back to see her ever again!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][93992].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

The office is unprofessional, careless and does nothing to correct their mistakes... Worst!!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][93990].votes_count ]]