Rate Dr. Adam F. Barrison

Dr. Adam F. Barrison's Ratings

My sister called one night suffering from celiac disease and stomach pain. He gave little help. His exact words were, " this can wait till the morning and if you are calling me at 10:00 at night you should obviously be going to the emergency room. Then he preceded to hang up on her. My sister is 24 years old and not a child. I would never recommend this rude and "can't be bothered" doctor to my worst enemy. As many thumbs as I can point down, this guy gets them all! Why are you on call if this is your way of helping a patient!!!

Submitted Aug. 12, 2013 | flag

Excellent doctor. He was punctual and very helpful in explaining the procedure. Has a good sense of humor which made me very comfortable.

Submitted June 17, 2011 | flag

Submitted Dec. 21, 2009 | flag

I have been "scoped" by Dr. Barrison three times over the last six years. In my experience, I have always found him to be professional, compassionate and competent. He answers all questions, is careing and approachable. Highly recommend him.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2009 | flag

I would trust and have trusted my life to Adam Barrison -- and more than once. Not only is he an excellent physician but he is, within the context of the doctor-patient relationship, a steadfast friend who stays in touch even when I'm not actively in his care. I can't say enough about how he held my hand through my second cancer diagnosis in particular. He also happens to be an excellent communicator fully capable of making complex diagnoses and trearment options easily understandable. If you need a GI, run-don't-walk to this guy. Seriously.

Submitted June 2, 2008 | flag

What an excellent doctor! They all should be like him.

Submitted Feb. 15, 2008 | flag

Barrison is an excellent Dr. He is approachable, and willing to explain things clearly. Took everything I told him seriously and was not condescending in any way. Highly, highly recommend him. Thorough and knowledgable.

Submitted Feb. 1, 2008 | flag

OUTSTANDING. He was recommended to me by several friends, and I was not disappointed. He was there for me when I needed real help with a serious medical condition. He was punctual, warm, sympathetic and extremely knowledgable. I highly recommend him.

Submitted Nov. 12, 2007 | flag

Dr. Barrison was warm, punctual,personable and highly skilled. I only wish that every doctor I encountered could be like him! I will always think of him very fondly.

Submitted Oct. 1, 2007 | flag

Very difficult to get an appointment. Wait almost 6 weeks or more. You can see his nurse practicioner and that's helpful.

Submitted Sept. 17, 2007 | flag