Dr. Martin J. Carlson

Grad. Year: 2001

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 12/05/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Martin J. Carlson has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Chiropractor-related: low back pain, lumbar disc herniation, neck pain, headaches, extremity joint conditions
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2579761
07/03/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Carlson in a great Chiropractor. My whole family goes to him including my 2 month old grandson. He works with all kids that struggle with learning disabilities. He helped my daughter get off medications for her ADD in 6th grade and she graduated high school all 6 years of school with no medication for her ADD. Dr. Carlson is a very caring chiropractor, I do not know what we would do without him!
Paid (or co-pay): $40
RID: 2090639
29/04/12 5 4 5 5 Dr. Marty is GREAT! He adjusts me, my husband and my six year old daughter. He is gentle and he truly cares. My migrains are now under control and I feel wonderful. He is there to help. He is also a wealth of information when it comes to nutrition and vaccines. He has helped guide us in the right direction when it comes to keeping our daughter heathly. I would recommend him to anyone.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $35
Respond

08/04/12 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Martin" to "Martin J."
RID: 1683148
11/01/12 5 5 5 5 Great Chiropractor, he has helped me and my family to live a healthier life  Respond
RID: 1241930
01/09/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Carlson was great I was having stomach problems and low back pain. Not only did my low back pain go away my IBS pain went away and I no longer take medicine for it.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield