Rate Dr. Mahmood Tahir

Dr. Mahmood Tahir's Ratings

Dr. Tahir was on my surgical team when I had a lumbar fusion. I saw him beforehand and he explained exactly what his involvement would be and answered any questions I had. I was in the hospital for 3.5 days and he personally checked on me every morning. Highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][94810].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2013

Competent , efficient and highly professional. Very direct, does not waste words or time. Held in high regard by nurses in the OR.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][94809].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 2, 2012

Over a year ago, Dr. Tahir saved my leg. The largest hospital in Lehigh Valley had told me there were no other options than to amputate. Days before the scheduled amputation, I was informed that Dr. Tahir is well known for trying absolutely everything to save his patient's legs, and very rarely has to amputate; I was strongly advised to get his opinion. Because of Doctor Tahir, a kind and caring experienced surgeon, I have a normal life, and still walk on my own two legs. His staff is very nice and friendly; scheduling is always easy and convenient. A few times the wait was a little bit past my scheduled time but everyone I talk to tells me he is the best, so it is a busy office, the wait truly is worth it! Another thing I really like about that office is that, he is the only one there unlike other offices in the Lehigh Valley where there is a partner or a group, and you don't know who you are going to tell your story to all over again. I give Dr. Tahir the best rate of all ratings!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][94808].votes_count ]]