Rate Dr. Maneesh Mohan

Dr. Maneesh Mohan's Ratings

I had two dental implants done by Dr. Mohan. Dr. Mohan made me feel very comfortable, very helpful, and seemed truly concerned with my treatment and after care. Implants are a long process. We started in July and I'm not done yet but so far so good!I would recommend to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][95143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2013

I had my wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Mohad. He was one of the kindest people I have ever met, which helped a lot because I was really scared. He is super outgoing, kind, knowledgeable, and highly compassionate. He made my overall experience as good as could be. I wish he could be my regular dentist. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][95142].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

best treatment EVER all of the staff was so sweet and he answered all my questions

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][95141].votes_count ]]