Rate Dr. Maneesh Mohan

Dr. Maneesh Mohan's Ratings

The staff at Dr. Mohan's office were wonderful and very helpful. The prepared my daughter for her wisdom teeth extraction very well, and put her at ease. Follow up by the physician, however was poor. He NEVER looked into her mouth afterward, despite returning there twice for severe pain. After going to the urgent care and returning 2 more times to Dr. Mohan, he said she had TMJ, then changed his mind to her grinding her teeth. After going to yet a 3rd physician, he did an xray and found she had an abscessed tooth. This went on for over 2 weeks with my daughter being in severe pain. If you want an easy, run of the mill wisdom tooth extraction he is your man, but if there are any complications, good luck! Oh, she lost her last stitch over 2 months after her initial extraction (again, maybe because he never looked in her mouth again??)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2716572].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

I had two dental implants done by Dr. Mohan. Dr. Mohan made me feel very comfortable, very helpful, and seemed truly concerned with my treatment and after care. Implants are a long process. We started in July and I'm not done yet but so far so good!I would recommend to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][95143].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 13, 2013

I had my wisdom teeth extracted by Dr. Mohad. He was one of the kindest people I have ever met, which helped a lot because I was really scared. He is super outgoing, kind, knowledgeable, and highly compassionate. He made my overall experience as good as could be. I wish he could be my regular dentist. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][95142].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 26, 2012

best treatment EVER all of the staff was so sweet and he answered all my questions

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][95141].votes_count ]]