Dr. Christi G. Hay

Rate Dr. Christi G. Hay

Dr. Christi G. Hay's Ratings

Dr. Hay was fake and not at all what i expected for a pediatrician . she was ruff with my son and acted like she was uncomforable with children. I'm glade I found another doctor and didn't waist my time with her.

Submitted Nov. 5, 2012 | flag

Dr. Hay was the best pediatrican at Pediatric Village. Both of my children suffer from allergies and RAD and Dr. Hay was a blessing when it came to managing their treatment. I am so sad to learn she left Pediatric Village and am a little annoyed that PV did not notify us of her departure. If anyone finds out where she moved please post. We will follow her if possible!

Submitted Nov. 14, 2011 | flag

She is great.My daughter 4 yrs now is and was very comfortable with her.She is very attentive and takes very good care of her medical needs whenever I take her to the clinic.I wish I knew where she has moved because my daughter wants to see her and I want to continue her as my daughter's pediatrician.Kindly help me find her again.She is being missed by us.Continuity of care is very important.

Submitted Oct. 12, 2011 | flag

Dr. Hay is the best at being on time but never seems to rush us. She's very sweet, helps us understand what we should look for in chronic problems and always answers all our questions.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2011 | flag

Dr. Hay is terrific! She's very knowledgeable & helpful. We find her easy to talk to and willing to take time to answer all our questions.

Submitted Aug. 16, 2011 | flag

Dr. Hay is smart, extremely thorough and attentive. Her warm, personable manner is great for both kids and their parents. I have a greatest confidence in Dr. Hay. Unfortunately, I find the practice she's in very frustrating because we always have to wait so long and the front desk staff are either unpleasant or overwhelmed (or both).

Submitted Aug. 2, 2011 | flag

We have seen Dr. Hay since my daughter was born. Her background is outstanding (training at Children's National Medical Center) and I find her mellow and straightforward approach very reassuring. She has always been able to answer my questions effectively.

Submitted July 29, 2011 | flag

Dr. Hay is great. I've been going to the pediatric village for a couple of years. Her staff has changed and the new people seem confused about office things (simple stuff). Overall, I would recommend Dr. Hay. I must mention that I've seen the doctor in charge of the pediatric village when my kids were sick. Will never do that again-she seemed consumed with something else as she paid no attention to me at all and rushed me out of the exam room.

Submitted July 28, 2011 | flag

Prior to Dr. Hay joining The Pediatric Village, I was planning to switch my children to a different practice. Luckily, Dr. Hay arrived and has become the only doctor I request when scheduling my children's appointments. She is kind, thoughtful, knowledgeable and very personable with my children and me. She explains things in layman's terms and there is no such thing as a "dumb question" in conversations with her. When examining my children, she is completely engaged and relates well to put them at ease. I have rarely had a long wait when my appointment is scheduled with Dr. Hay. Unfortunately, I can not say the same for some of the other doctors in the practice. Which is why I make a point to ALWAYS request an appointment with her. Outside of the doctors, there has been a high turn over with the administrative staff in recent months. This has lead to no continuity, no accountability and screwing up two of my children's appointments. If Dr. Hay, leaves the practice, so will I.

Submitted July 26, 2011 | flag

We have taken both our kids to Dr. Hay, and she is terrific. She has a good bedisde manner, she is patient, and really takes the time to work through any questions we might have. We strongly recommend her.

Submitted July 21, 2011 | flag