Dr. Christi G. Hay

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 4.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 14 reviews. Dr. Christi G. Hay has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Christi" to "Christi G."
RID: 2466835

05/11/12 1 1 1 1 Dr. Hay was fake and not at all what i expected for a pediatrician . she was ruff with my son and acted like she was uncomforable with children. I'm glade I found another doctor and didn't waist my time with her.
RID: 1633824
14/11/11 5 4 5 5 Dr. Hay was the best pediatrican at Pediatric Village. Both of my children suffer from allergies and RAD and Dr. Hay was a blessing when it came to managing their treatment. I am so sad to learn she left Pediatric Village and am a little annoyed that PV did not notify us of her departure. If anyone finds out where she moved please post. We will follow her if possible!  See Responses
RID: 1558969
12/10/11 5 5 5 5 She is great.My daughter 4 yrs now is and was very comfortable with her.She is very attentive and takes very good care of her medical needs whenever I take her to the clinic.I wish I knew where she has moved because my daughter wants to see her and I want to continue her as my daughter's pediatrician.Kindly help me find her again.She is being missed by us.Continuity of care is very important.
Insurance: Aetna
Paid (or co-pay): $10
See Responses
RID: 1523924
28/08/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Hay is the best at being on time but never seems to rush us. She's very sweet, helps us understand what we should look for in chronic problems and always answers all our questions.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 1514322
16/08/11 4 2 5 5 Dr. Hay is terrific! She's very knowledgeable & helpful. We find her easy to talk to and willing to take time to answer all our questions.
Paid (or co-pay): $20
RID: 1501793
02/08/11 2 2 5 5 Dr. Hay is smart, extremely thorough and attentive. Her warm, personable manner is great for both kids and their parents. I have a greatest confidence in Dr. Hay. Unfortunately, I find the practice she's in very frustrating because we always have to wait so long and the front desk staff are either unpleasant or overwhelmed (or both).
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1499092
29/07/11 2 3 4 5 We have seen Dr. Hay since my daughter was born. Her background is outstanding (training at Children's National Medical Center) and I find her mellow and straightforward approach very reassuring. She has always been able to answer my questions effectively.
Paid (or co-pay): $15
RID: 1498498
28/07/11 1 4 5 5 Dr. Hay is great. I've been going to the pediatric village for a couple of years. Her staff has changed and the new people seem confused about office things (simple stuff). Overall, I would recommend Dr. Hay. I must mention that I've seen the doctor in charge of the pediatric village when my kids were sick. Will never do that again-she seemed consumed with something else as she paid no attention to me at all and rushed me out of the exam room.
RID: 1496859
26/07/11 3 4 5 5 Prior to Dr. Hay joining The Pediatric Village, I was planning to switch my children to a different practice. Luckily, Dr. Hay arrived and has become the only doctor I request when scheduling my children's appointments. She is kind, thoughtful, knowledgeable and very personable with my children and me. She explains things in layman's terms and there is no such thing as a "dumb question" in conversations with her. When examining my children, she is completely engaged and relates well to put them at ease. I have rarely had a long wait when my appointment is scheduled with Dr. Hay. Unfortunately, I can not say the same for some of the other doctors in the practice. Which is why I make a point to ALWAYS request an appointment with her. Outside of the doctors, there has been a high turn over with the administrative staff in recent months. This has lead to no continuity, no accountability and screwing up two of my children's appointments. If Dr. Hay, leaves the practice, so will I.
RID: 1492940
21/07/11 3 4 5 5 We have taken both our kids to Dr. Hay, and she is terrific. She has a good bedisde manner, she is patient, and really takes the time to work through any questions we might have. We strongly recommend her.
RID: 1492701
21/07/11 3 5 5 5 My wife and I switched from another doctor at Pediatric Village to Dr. Christie Hay 3 years ago and have been very pleased. Dr. Hay has the two qualities we wanted most in a pediatrician; she is both highly intelligent and has an attentive, compassionate bedside manner. We feel like Dr. Hay truly listens to our concerns, and genuinely cares about the well being of our girls. Dr. Hay also has a strong background in public health, and stays current with advances in medicine, which we also appreciate. We would strongly recommend Dr. Hay to parents looking for a very smart pediatrician with a great bedside manner.
RID: 1492260
21/07/11 1 4 5 5 We have two daughters who see Dr. Hay on a regular basis (a product of day care!), and she is great with them and prescribing care for them. She listens to us and talks to me in a way that helps me best care for my daughters. We come up with "plans" as she calls them, which she writes out for us that I can follow at home to treat my daughters. I'm not a medical professional, and especially with our first time seeing things, this is very helpful! The practice isn't well run, but we've had good luck with Dr. Hay seeing us mostly on time (granted I schedule for early in the day). I never feel rushed with her; it always feels like she'll spend as much time as we need with us, and she's very thorough. I would recommend her to friends, and in fact, have. I just wish the front office was run better.
RID: 1491293
20/07/11 5 5 5 5 We have a 13 month old and she has seen Dr. Hay almost since the beginning. Simply, she is fantastic. We have recommended her to others and they love her too. When our baby was not feeling well and we were out of town, my mom took her to see Dr. Hay and as we all know, grandmothers can be a little critical. Both her and my dad came home with glowing reports of Dr. Hay -- attentive, focused on the child, knowledgeable, friendly. Dr. Hay is proactive and always telling us what she is doing and then what to expect in the coming weeks and months. She looks our baby over head to toe. And she listens -- to us and the baby - -repeat - -she listens. Sometimes the practice can get backed up as emergencies come in through the day so we do our best to get early appointments. But that is life and I am sure it is like that in every other practice (even my adult docs are that way).
Insurance: Kaiser-Permanente
RID: 972913
26/08/09 1 1 4 4 Dr. Hay seems very good with patients, taking the time to get to know them and find out about nutrition, activities, safety, etc. as well as health. HOWEVER, I CANNOT recommend her new practice (Pediatric Village) to anyone. I just spent over 2 hours trying to get a physical for my daughter. Height and weight took 5 minutes, then we waited for 45 minutes. Dr. Hay spent 10 minutes with us then disappeared again. Finally, a nurse came back with shots - another 5 minutes. The office wasn't crowded, but it's very poorly run. Everyone waits. Lots of staff, but they seem slow and disorganized. The copies of my daughter's records weren't in her file even though I dropped them off 3 weeks ago. And then there are all the fees they charge for administration - $25 to get a school health form filled out, fees for taking blood and giving shots. I took my sons in 3 weeks ago and it was just as bad. If you value your time, and want to be respected,choose another doctor! I'm not going back.