Rate Dr. Stephen P. Becker

Dr. Stephen P. Becker's Ratings

Have been seeing him for impacted cerumen for yrs. Had then developed chronic sinus issues, and he surgically opened them up. 6 yrs later, I've got recurrent sinusitis (no polyps) and saw a different doc. Turns out, Dr. Becker is KNOWN to be TOO conservative in his surgical approaches. He only 'dilated' the sinuses, and did not aggressively open them up as much as should have been done. Many other ENT docs at Northwestern Memorial Hospital know of his conservative approaches. In fact, they get many of his former patients who underwent sinus surgery under him and had the recurrence. thanks to his too-conservative methods. While he is a very nice, talented doctor, I would not recommend him becuase of his conservative approaches to medicine.

Submitted April 8, 2013 | flag

This DR IS AMAZING! He did a very complication surgery on me to remove a tumor from my Parotid gland and I have no complications. I am very very lucky to have had Dr. Becker do my surgery!

Submitted Sept. 1, 2011 | flag