Rate Dr. Mary Ellen Luchetti

Dr. Mary Ellen Luchetti's Ratings

I do not understand the comments about rude. I find Dr. Luchetti to be friendly, spontaneous, and outgoing. She is intelligent, quick, and decisive with her work

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2746918].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 12, 2015

I was pleased with my experience with Dr Luchetti. I was previously mistreated for cellulitis by two local doctors and she recognized psoriasis right away. She prescribed a cream first to see if that would treat my problem. After using the topical cream she prescribed, my psoriasis was completely gone after three weeks. At my check up visit she prescribed me a vitamin D3 cream and told me to call back if I needed her again. I was totally satisfied with my treatment. When I asked her staff what cosmetics they suggested, they showed me what they sold there. I bought their make up and absolutely love it! I have referred a couple of my friends to Dr. Luchetti since my visit which was just earlier this month.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2693470].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 22, 2015

This doctor was rude and nasty and made me cry. I have very fair skin and she made derogatory comments about that fact. Worst doctor ever. Will never set foot in her office ever again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2678779].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 10, 2015

I first saw Dr. Luchetti 9/18/214 pursuant to PCP referral for skin exam. Dr. Luchetti was very engaged and thorough in her exam from scalp to toes. I had many, many moles, etc. and she identified one that was suspicious. A biopsy confirmed in situ melanoma and she appropriately referred me for a Mohr's procedure in Athens GA. A follow up skin exam on 12/30/14 was also thorough, and led to a tiny excision of a spot on my toe, results are pending. I was thoroughly satisfied and impressed with Dr. Luchetti's care.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2670882].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 4, 2015

I agree with other comments made that her attention was cursory at best. I have a history of basal cell skin cancers and was very disappointed in her care and especially her bedside manner. She seems to be mad at the world . I plan to locate another dermatologist for my next check up.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2626785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

I do not know what has happened to this doctor, but my 2 time experience with her was the worst I have ever had with any doctor. She was rude, abrupt, condescending, non-communicative and seemed to hate her job, me and life in general during both visits. I was supposed to have a body screening because I have several freckles and moles. She gave me a cursory look over. Each appointment was less than 5 minutes. My co-pay was $50.00 each visit. Believe me, my experience was not worth $10.00 per minute! I would not recommend the practice as it seems to focus more on plastic surgery and facials. Waste of time and money.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2225335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

I would not recommend Dr Luchetti, she is rude and unprofessional.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][95914].votes_count ]]