Rate Dr. Mary Ellen Luchetti

Dr. Mary Ellen Luchetti's Ratings

I agree with other comments made that her attention was cursory at best. I have a history of basal cell skin cancers and was very disappointed in her care and especially her bedside manner. She seems to be mad at the world . I plan to locate another dermatologist for my next check up.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2626785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2014

I do not know what has happened to this doctor, but my 2 time experience with her was the worst I have ever had with any doctor. She was rude, abrupt, condescending, non-communicative and seemed to hate her job, me and life in general during both visits. I was supposed to have a body screening because I have several freckles and moles. She gave me a cursory look over. Each appointment was less than 5 minutes. My co-pay was $50.00 each visit. Believe me, my experience was not worth $10.00 per minute! I would not recommend the practice as it seems to focus more on plastic surgery and facials. Waste of time and money.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2225335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

I would not recommend Dr Luchetti, she is rude and unprofessional.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][95914].votes_count ]]