Rate Dr. MADELAINE A. FELDMAN

Dr. MADELAINE A. FELDMAN's Ratings

This is the best doctor (not just rheumatologist, doctor) I've ever seen. She takes call for all of her own patients no matter what, she's aggressive and never ever dismisses anything you ask for or say. She calls to check up on you herself if you've had a hard time. Her staff is funny, warm and easy to talk to, as is she. There are good doctors and there are the ones that change your life. She is definitely a life changer. Never expect a 5 minute visit. Oh and she seems to be knowledgable about everything, like she never stops "brushing up" on her craft. Being a rheumatologist isn't just a job for Dr. Feldman, it's who she is.

Submitted Oct. 25, 2011 | flag

I called in to schedule an appointment with Dr Feldman. The office attendant told me that i would not have enough money to pay for the exams and follow-ups since i didn't have insurance. Then they transfered me over to another person who, politely, told me he couldn't take me as a patient because i, again, could not pay for everything. I insisted i could afford my bills. They simply hang up on me. Not the type of doctor i would recommend. But for sure, the one I'll pass my word on avoid.

Submitted July 8, 2011 | flag

I highly recommend Dr. Feldman. She is a very caring doctor who takes her time to get to know you and your medical history. She has a wonderful personality. Dr. Feldman has helped my tremendously in the last couple of years to treat my psoriatic arthritis along with my psoriasis. Her staff is very accommodating and welcoming. I will stay with her forever!

Submitted April 19, 2011 | flag