You may also like

Rate Dr. Sridhar S. Nambi

Dr. Sridhar S. Nambi's Ratings

My experience with dr. Nambi has bn excellent , hes bn a great dr. To my family this patient who's complaining has issues ... get a life

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2811988].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2015

Great doctor, not so good staff. Always have to wait very long, I mean really long time to see him. Not part of his practice but not so good a place to get blood work, always late. Overall good doctor but you have to wait forever for everything.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2800335].votes_count ]]

Submitted May 7, 2015

I saw Dr.Nambi today. I was so impressed with him. He explained everything in detail and did not rush me. I had so many questions and he was patient with me. He is the best doctor out of all the doctors I've seen. I felt comfortable with him. I've never spend that length of time with any doctor. I wish I could find a GP like him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2643823].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 5, 2014

I'm not sure why a previous reviewer thought it was required to have a female staff member present during an examination of her neck. Also in response to that reviewers warning for women, I also am a female and I love Dr Nambi! I've never felt uncomfortable during my examinations and typically spend the whole visit laughing. I am currently pregnant and have hyperthyroidism. Dr Nambi's confidence and knowledge base of which medications would be the safest and most effective put my husband and I at ease and I can't say enough about him. It is hard to schedule appointments as he is so busy but will do his best to work with you if you have limited availability due to high traveling jobs like mine. My interactions with his staff have been pleasant enough and the in-house phlebotomist is a pleasure! I've never had a doctor I would recommend higher than Dr. Nambi

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2614548].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 11, 2014

I've been apatient of Dr. Nambi for five years. He is a BRILLIANT endocrinologist and a REAL GENTLEMAN. He has kept my diabetes under control without insulin. He reports everything to my internist and my nephrologist. I have never had a more knowledgeable and caring doctor in my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][699349].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2013

I am not sure which Dr you saw. Dr.Nambi is very courteous and friendly. He has an excellent bedside manner. Treats patients with kindness.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][699348].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 7, 2013

I was not impressed with Dr. Nambi for several reasons. One of my biggest problems with him was that he did not call a female nurse in before examining me (I'm also female). While he was examining my neck, I was looking at him and he PUSHED MY FACE AWAY while saying "Shhh calm down" every time I tried to look at him. Needless to say, I was not calm and very disturbed by his lack of respect. He attempted to make a diagnosis that was uninformed, incorrect, and not even a real disease (tampon-induced anaphylaxis). I would not recommend seeing him, especially if you are a female patient.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][699347].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2013

Any endocrinologist you call nowadays are over booked and overscheduled due to heavy demand. I have always found that Dr.Nambi's office accomodates people based on emergencies.They try their best but as both doctors are heavily booked it is difficult to get appointments. I have never had any trouble with them. Dr.Nambi is very good. I have been with him for over 4 years.He is a brilliant endocrinologist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][699346].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2013

My Dr. referred to Dr. Nambi. He does not take my insurance. I have to see Dr. Boradia. So far I have not had my visit, however, not impressed with staff at all. They gave me an appt. 3 months away. My Dr's office called them and now he is coming in on his day off to see me. They made it sound like he they were doing me a favor. This favor is betweeen the two Dr's and their relationship. Indian woman I spoke to on the phone, talked down to me and treated me very poorly. Hey, I'm the customer, don't treat me like crap. I gave it right back to her.I am hoping I get better treatment from the Dr. than I did from his staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][699345].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2013

The best endocrinologist ever! This man is brilliant, kind, caring & very patient. He never criticizes, blames or chastizes me when my blood sugars are high. He just puts me on the right path & adjusts my insulin. The wait time can be up to an hour, but definitely wiorth the wait! Dr Nambi is such a credit to his medical profession! I have been going to him for more than 10 years. I highly recommend Dr. Nambi! AAA+++

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][699344].votes_count ]]