Rate Dr. Lynne Harrigan

Dr. Lynne Harrigan's Ratings

Dr. Harrigan tells it the way it is. She is honest with how she feels and expects that if she is wrong for you to prove to her differently. Why should she take her time to help you if you are not willing to put your effort in, ESPECIALLY when so many people want or need her. Be honest to her/yourself and she will show her true colors! My father saw Doctor Harrigan and was not fond of what she had to say but you know...she was right as far as I am concerned! She also sees me with my condition...she is VERY busy, and hard to catch at times and under great demand (because she is good)! She treats me well and knows her stuff regarding my condition. Every case of every condition is different....Considering all, I give her an 8!

Submitted May 15, 2009 | flag

Dr. Harrigan is very knowledgeable and was quite helpfull in dealing with my Crohn's up until the point where she accepted a new position with the hospital and left me with no specialist or a referal. I had to get a new referal from my family doctor and have waited almost a year for my first consult with new doctor.

Submitted Jan. 28, 2009 | flag

Takes a personal interest in your case. Explains well at the patient level. Makes you feel that your case is her priority.

Submitted April 1, 2008 | flag

Excellent Doctor, always time to lisen and discuss your concerns. She has helped both my husband and myself with our medical problems.

Submitted Dec. 1, 2007 | flag

Dr. Harrigan is a wonderful, compassionate doctor. Unlike many specialist, she is very down to earth and friendly. I am shocked to see negative comments about her. I am very satisfied with the care she gives me and would recommend her to anyone.

Submitted May 12, 2007 | flag

I was referred to Dr Harrigan by my family doctor. Although I have only had three appointments with her so far, I am impressed with what I have seen in that time. She seems very caring and highly trained. I would not hesitate to allow her to treat me.

Submitted April 28, 2007 | flag

Dr. Harrigan has been my internist for about 7 years. She is wondeful. She takes the time to go over everything I have concerns about. She is willing to try something different in appoach to specific problems I have. And if they don't work out, she and I decide what is the best next move for me. NO ONE but Dr. Harrigan is allowed to mess with my long term meds, not even my family Dr., and I have a lot of respect for her too.If you are in trouble and need the best, find a way to get to Dr. Harrigan

Submitted April 25, 2007 | flag

I think Dr. Harrigan is absolutely wonderful. I went over 10 years with an undiagnosed stomach problem, where I went to numerous Dr.'s in Halifax and my GP couldn't figure it out. I went to Dr. Harrigan and she was able to offer me samples of an expensive drug to try and was also able to diagnose my condition. Because of her, I now have my condition under control, and with her help have been able to be taken off the medication all together. If I never went to her, I would probably still be undiagnosed.

Submitted April 11, 2007 | flag

How does one begin to rate a docter who has taken care of one's mother for 18 years? who has given her time, compassion, AND who has saved her life on more than one occassion?? When people complain about DR.Harrigan's lack of compassion ,it's too bad they did not see her carry my mother's ashes out of the church with tears streaming down her face..... Rate her???? There is no rating high enough!!

Submitted March 25, 2007 | flag

Excellent Doctor, has treated both my husband and myself and always has time to listen to our concerns and helps us to solve them. We highly recommend her.

Submitted March 25, 2007 | flag