Rate Dr. Elie Levy

Dr. Elie Levy's Ratings

I have always gotten great care from Dr. Levy and his staff. I have had a lot of sun damaged skin removed, and one skin cancer. The scar barely shows.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2473848].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2014

Laughed at by young staff, (have had a mastectomy) when I removed my blouse and bra to show the PA-C the angry rash I have all over my body. She says it's Pustular psoriasis, I referred to it as infestation of Scabies. Pa gets the Dr. Doctor referred to it as "Scabies" PA orders a cream to apply to "Dry areas" I had told her I can't reach my back(Have had an elbow reconstructed/ short arm.Still NO relief, Called the office..after hours got a recorded voice instructing me to send a txt. or write an E-mail. So, I continue to suffer sleepless nights. This is inhumane!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][97312].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 7, 2013

Have been seeing Dr. Levy for many years. First started with him because another MD in local area failed to find a skin cancer that got significantly worse. Dr. Levy hasn't missed once. His surgical results are excellent and always spends the examination time that is necessary. Great attitude and good staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][97311].votes_count ]]