Rate Dr. LEWIS J. KANTER

Dr. LEWIS J. KANTER's Ratings

I have been taking my 3 children to Dr. Kanter for the last 7 years. I find him to be very helpful and my children have had great success treating their allergies and asthma. One of my children does allergy shots and like all the allergy shot staff. His allergies are amazingly improved and he's off daily allergy meds in less than a year. I'd highly recommend this doctor and office to other suffering with allergy.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2014 | flag

We are new to the area and my wife was referred to Lewis Kanter for our young daughter. Her experience was rather unpleasant. My wife was present during the entire initial consultation and did not feel anything was out of the ordinary. At one point during the second visit my wife stepped out to use the restroom and when our daughter was alone with Lewis Kanter it was another story. She was asked some questions that did not seem unusual to a young lady like what she liked to do in her spare time but others were clearly inappropriate like whether or not she had a boyfriend yet and if she liked his beard. She also commented that several times he had clearly brushed on her breats when he was moving around her but she was too afraid to say anything at the time. Needless to say neither of us ever returned and I caution others to be careful leaving your children alone with Lewis Kanter. Something is very troubling with this individual.

Submitted April 21, 2014 | flag

Dr. Kanter is a good doctor and has helped me to get better control of my allergies. However, some of his staff members are really awful and make that part of the health care process at his office a big burden. For example, I recently tried to get some billing information for an issue that my insurance company was complicating and the person over the phone wouldn't even give me a chance to ask my question before she answered with the wrong information and basically hung up on me. And several of the aids who give the allergy shots are scary and unprofessional - I avoid them when possible.

Submitted Aug. 22, 2013 | flag