Rate Dr. Kenneth J. Lazarus

Dr. Kenneth J. Lazarus's Ratings

I agree with the other comments here. Dr. Lazarus is unkind, doesn't tell me much, and HATES to be asked questions. My condition has gotten worse the past year or so, and he was angry that I've needed more pain relief and that I wanted to know about surgery. He yelled at me and kept telling me "I only get paid for 3 minutes" (said it 3 times) Stormed out of the room. HORRIBLE bedside manner. I am currently looking for a new doctor. Plus the wait time is now 2 or more hours, and when you are in pain, it's unbearable to sit there that long, then sit in the back room a possible 3 hour. Do not suggest this doctor at all unless you like being treated badly. The PA though is very kind and nice and is the only reason I have continued to go there this long.

Submitted Jan. 7, 2014 | flag

Submitted Feb. 15, 2013 | flag

Seems like Dr Lazarus was pushing cymbalta this month I 've been seeing him for two years for pain management I'm currently taking four ten mgs of methadone a day and three 10-325 mgs of endocet a day .Well when I objected to the cymbalta he became enraged and said and I quote [your already taking a boatload of narcotics] then walked out as if nothing happened.I'm still in shock I definetly won't go back but can I file a complaint with anyone that counts

Submitted Jan. 28, 2013 | flag

Submitted Sept. 11, 2012 | flag

I suffered a stroke in 2010 and was hospitalized. I had the unfortunate experience of having Dr. Lazarus assigned as my neurologist. The first time he visited me he entered my room without saying a word, walked past my bed, took a seat and proceeded to ask me questions. There was a nurse in the room when he entered and she told me who he was. He never introduced himself or acknowledged me (or my daughter who was with me). After Dr. Lazarus completed asking me questions he abruptly got out of the chair he was sitting in and walked out of the room without saying another word. I requested that the hospital assign a different neurologist to handle my case. Although some of the ratings for Dr. Lazarus are praise worthy mine is definitely not. His coldness towards me and self consumed nature caused me to feel as though he cared little if at all for my condition or treatment. I can't really rate him on helpfulness or knowledge, he had little to say in terms of communication.

Submitted July 10, 2012 | flag

He has been a God send for me. I am Bi-Polar and he has helped me more than any psychologist, psychiatrist, counselor or medical doctor has helped. I am convinced that Dr. Lazarus truly cares and that he has helped me more than anyone.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2011 | flag

His office staff is not at all understanding of migraines. He has NO personality. The only thing good about his practice is Wallace Green, his PA.

Submitted July 23, 2011 | flag

My mother had a stroke. He visited her 2 times, both times he was negativve and short. He never gave us the results of her MRI or brain scan. Unbelieveably, he never told us what caused the stroke or her prognnosis!!!! I found out more information online than from him. He needs his license revoked immediately!!!

Submitted May 24, 2011 | flag

He was very mean. He gave me my medicine the first time there and then I came back and he accused me of taking extra meds. Well the first time there I told him everything I had taken in the past. He said "i don't care" about me having told him what I took and discharged me with NO medicine to come off of oxycodone which is VERY dangerous. HIs main minion there was the worst. She got in my face and told me that I was "worthless" because I cried about it. I'm still working on a lawsuit .

Submitted Feb. 12, 2011 | flag

Very rude and uncaring. Forgets impt. info. and or is just lazy. Seems to see problems as all psychological and appears to resent the test results and especially the use and opinions of other Drs. Most of the other on-line rating sites for this Dr. basically agree but show even lower ratings. Could in no way reccomend.

Submitted July 29, 2010 | flag