Rate Dr. Judy T. Del Mundo

Dr. Judy T. Del Mundo's Ratings

Dr. Del Mundo is an outstanding dr.I have been a patient of Dr. Del Mundo since 2003, I have always received excellent service from both her and her office staff. Dr. Del Mundo is a very knowledgable, kind, and caring Dr. She always take time to listen to you and researches before she diagnose and prescribe treatment. She has been a tremendous help to me, I have severe allergies and she has been able to help me and I can live a normal life. I do not know what I would do without her. I have referred a lot of my family and friends to her and they are so happy they chose her as their Drr. She is the best!!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][97648].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2012

I have been a patient with Dr Del Mundo for years and have always been impressed with her knowledge and thoroughness. She will even call up to hear how you are doing.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][97647].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 13, 2012

I visited Dr. Del Mundo for perennial sinusitis issues I was back in October of 2009. She spent maybe 20mins with me total and she had the nurse run a breathing test on me and she performed the RASH skin test. The RASH skin test said I was allergic to dust mites and she gave me a pamphlet on dust mites and a prescription for an over the counter Allegra (which didn't help at all!). Fast forward to July 15, 2011 and I received a bill in the mail for $275.16. I NEVER received a bill from there office. I don’t even have the same insurance that I had in 2009, so after several hours of trying to track down my old insurance information I was told that since the claim was over 365 days old that my insurance would have nothing to do with it. Dr. Del Mundo charged my insurance $1000 for 20 mins and a few tests. Her office is so unorganized they never sent me a bill and when I called to see if they would take a lower amount since it was from so long ago they wouldn’t even consider it.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][97646].votes_count ]]