Rate Dr. Robert J. Mcgowen

Dr. Robert J. Mcgowen's Ratings

My experience with Dr McGowen was excellent. He asked all the questions that were pertinent to all health issues including entire family background. He truly reflected with this patient as though I was the most important person in the room. I am very pleased and look forward to my next visit. Thank you Dr McGowen!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2602606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 1, 2014

Everything here is just average. The facility is nice. There's just no feeling of warmth here. The Doctor doesn't ask questions about your family life/stress and I think that is uber important to a persons' wellbeing and overall health. There were no questions as to general lifestyle during a physical--as far do you exercise? nutrition etc.? Whether I see this Doctor or any other Doctor--at this point makes no difference to me--he made no impression to me as someone I would trust or that I feel really cares about my health.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2228158].votes_count ]]