Rate Dr. Margaret V. Cooper Vaughn

Dr. Margaret V. Cooper Vaughn's Ratings

Dr. Cooper is great and very informative works well with my teenage daughter. However her office staff are RUDE and unprofessional. The wait is always at least 1 hour for scheduled appointments. Again the office staff are rude to patients. It is very difficult to get Rx refills approved and sent to the pharmacy. Call to get update and they hang up on you never call back. Terrible office management. Dr. Cooper should find a new practice. We will likely change Dr. soon just because I can't deal with the office staff any more. Sad.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2013 | flag

I had an emergency when I was 5 months pregnant and she would not see me. I called friday morning and she never called me back and the girls at the front desk said "sorry shes busy" Kept trying me make me take meds that could harm my baby! Not a good doctor, Hung up on my mother when she called for me trying to get me in. The doctor spoke to my mother and my mother said we were going to look for another doctor and she hung up on my mother! Horrible and very unprofessional.

Submitted March 16, 2012 | flag

Dr. Cooper is very patient and thorough and takes time to explain everything as english is my second language. I felt very comfortable from the moment I walked into her office for first visit.

Submitted Nov. 27, 2011 | flag

I love this doctor! If you are a woman and need an OBGYN , she is the one! Very knowledgable, sweet, patient and helpful! I live in La Quinta and I make the drive just so I can see Dr. Cooper.

Submitted Nov. 11, 2011 | flag