Dr. ATEF M. TAWADROS

Grad. Year: 1981

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.7 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. ATEF M. TAWADROS has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Oral Surgeon-related: dental implants, tooth removal, TMJ, jaw surgery
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5667567

21/07/14 5 1 1 1
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 5340250
10/04/14 1 1 1 1 I have never experienced such rude behavior from a business. It was terrible. I went to get my wisdom tooth pulled. After two rounds of numbing
Paid (or co-pay): $50
Respond

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "ATEF" to "ATEF M."
RID: 2716740
23/07/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Tawadros took his time with me and answered all of my questions I had about getting my wisdom teeth out. I needed an IV to go to sleep and he got my vein on the first try. Which was a first for me. It was nice he called that night to check on me. I have never had an office do that before. That shows he does care about his patients. I will tell all my friends.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 2655049
22/05/13 5 5 5 5 I had a wonderful experence at Dr. Tawadros office. The receptionists helped me figure out my insurance. The nurses in back kept checking on me to see if i was doing okay. I really could not of asked for a better doctor. I will definately be reffering my friends & family to Dr. Tawadros.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 2654710
22/05/13 5 5 5 5 This was my first visit to this office. I found them to be very professional yet warm and friendly. Dr Tawadros explained everything I could expect and made sure that I had no questions before proceeding with my procedure. Post op instructions were give to me in writing so that I could read them and ask any questions before leaving the office. My procedure was very quick and the tooth was out before I knew it. Dr Tawadros called the same night to check on how I was doing.I would highly recomend Dr Tawadros to anyone needing their teeth out.
Insurance: Delta Dental
RID: 1629929
09/11/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Tawadros removed all 4 wisdom teeth for each of my 3 teenage children. They were all done very quickly, with very little trouble. The staff were all very helpful in explaining how to take care after the surgeries and my children recovered fairly easily and were back at school in a short time. Our family is very grateful for all your help and professional service. Thank you so much.  Respond