Dr. Atef M. Tawadros

Rate Dr. Atef M. Tawadros

Dr. Atef M. Tawadros's Ratings

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2473858].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 21, 2014

I have never experienced such rude behavior from a business. It was terrible. I went to get my wisdom tooth pulled. After two rounds of numbing

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2228187].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2014

Dr. Tawadros took his time with me and answered all of my questions I had about getting my wisdom teeth out. I needed an IV to go to sleep and he got my vein on the first try. Which was a first for me. It was nice he called that night to check on me. I have never had an office do that before. That shows he does care about his patients. I will tell all my friends.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][97674].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 23, 2013

I had a wonderful experence at Dr. Tawadros office. The receptionists helped me figure out my insurance. The nurses in back kept checking on me to see if i was doing okay. I really could not of asked for a better doctor. I will definately be reffering my friends & family to Dr. Tawadros.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][97673].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

This was my first visit to this office. I found them to be very professional yet warm and friendly. Dr Tawadros explained everything I could expect and made sure that I had no questions before proceeding with my procedure. Post op instructions were give to me in writing so that I could read them and ask any questions before leaving the office. My procedure was very quick and the tooth was out before I knew it. Dr Tawadros called the same night to check on how I was doing.I would highly recomend Dr Tawadros to anyone needing their teeth out.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][97672].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2013

Dr. Tawadros removed all 4 wisdom teeth for each of my 3 teenage children. They were all done very quickly, with very little trouble. The staff were all very helpful in explaining how to take care after the surgeries and my children recovered fairly easily and were back at school in a short time. Our family is very grateful for all your help and professional service. Thank you so much.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][97671].votes_count ]]