Dr. Erin N. Vogtman

Rate Dr. Erin N. Vogtman

Dr. Erin N. Vogtman's Ratings

Dr. Vogtman was great! She came to see my son for a foot injury; it was so nice to have her stop over after he finished school. She was very knowledgable and patient, explaining everything and really taking time to answer questions. We won't hesitate to call her in the future if we need her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2228246].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2014

Dr. Vogtman made a house call to see my mother for an ingrown toenail. She was on time and treated my mother very kindly. It was so nice not to have to bring my home-bound mother to the doctor's office. Highly recommend!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2228245].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2014

Dr. Vogtman is kind and knowledgeable. She puts her patients first, and doesn't focus on her income. Her willingness to give me advise and help me through a temporarily difficult time was very much appreciated! Thank you Dr. Vogtman.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][97771].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2012

Dr. Vogtman is fantastic. She took the time to listen and really understand my situation. She was friendly, knowledgeable and professional. I would highly recommend this office to my family and friends. Thank you!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][97770].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 7, 2012

Poor bedside manner. Did not treat me with any respect, thinks she is God's gift to the world. All she wants to do is surgery, and when i told her i wanted to wait a few months so i would have my son at home to help me she laughed at me and said "no adult man should be living with his momma". for the record my son doesn't live with me but was coming to visit for 2 weeks. DO NOT RECOMMEND

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][97772].votes_count ]]