You may also like

Rate Dr. Lakshmi Rani Laguduva

Dr. Lakshmi Rani Laguduva's Ratings

I had a great experience with this doctor. She helped me diagnose my fibriod, which was giving me problem for long time and nobody would diagnosed it. I am feeling much better after her treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2792196].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 29, 2015

Zero knowledge - she even don't deserve to be a qualified midwife .very lethargic and a worst attitude . She prescribed a allergic medicine to me even though she is aware of that and she dint respond when I call her for allergy. She dint diagnose sciatica during pregnancy and even after 7 months of postpartum rather she say cramp and muscle pull . I have more reasons to say her a worst choice but I just stop because it's stressful to think about the harm she done to me .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2768369].votes_count ]]

Submitted April 6, 2015

She is one of the best doctor in Morris county. She is very punctual.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2740468].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 2, 2015

Dr. Lakshmi rani is very good human being. Spending time to hear our problems.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2581386].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Dr. Laguduva is a very personable doctor. In my pregnancy I never felt anxious and always got good advise for healthy pregnancy. She has good bedside manners and excellent skills with delivery. I will be happy to have my next delivery with her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2528808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

My wife chose 1:1 to deliver our first child. Doctors Convery and Garfinkle were exceptional, as was the Mid-Wife, Tina. I never felt that Dr. Laguduva had my wife's best interest in mind and she always seemed to have an attitude or be condescending. We will absolutely return to 1:1 for our next child, but will be sure not to schedule any appointments with Dr. Laguduva.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2228291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

She has no clue what she is doing as a gynecologist. Not a good choice!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][97894].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2013

Dr. LAKSHMI RANI LAGUDUVA seems to have a attitude and I felt she didn't really listen to me as a patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][97893].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Dr. Lagaduva is an excellent doctor. All of the doctor's affliated with this practice are really good. The staff is very personable. The office is conveniently located right across the street from Morristown Memorial Hospital which is an absolutely wonderful hospital.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][97892].votes_count ]]