Rate Dr. Lakshmi Rani Laguduva

Dr. Lakshmi Rani Laguduva's Ratings

Dr. Lakshmi rani is very good human being. Spending time to hear our problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2581386].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 16, 2014

Dr. Laguduva is a very personable doctor. In my pregnancy I never felt anxious and always got good advise for healthy pregnancy. She has good bedside manners and excellent skills with delivery. I will be happy to have my next delivery with her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2528808].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

My wife chose 1:1 to deliver our first child. Doctors Convery and Garfinkle were exceptional, as was the Mid-Wife, Tina. I never felt that Dr. Laguduva had my wife's best interest in mind and she always seemed to have an attitude or be condescending. We will absolutely return to 1:1 for our next child, but will be sure not to schedule any appointments with Dr. Laguduva.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2228291].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 25, 2014

She has no clue what she is doing as a gynecologist. Not a good choice!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][97894].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2013

Dr. LAKSHMI RANI LAGUDUVA seems to have a attitude and I felt she didn't really listen to me as a patient.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][97893].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2013

Dr. Lagaduva is an excellent doctor. All of the doctor's affliated with this practice are really good. The staff is very personable. The office is conveniently located right across the street from Morristown Memorial Hospital which is an absolutely wonderful hospital.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][97892].votes_count ]]