Dr. LAKSHMI RANI LAGUDUVA

Grad. Year: 2002

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 07/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 2.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. LAKSHMI RANI LAGUDUVA has a fair overall rating on RateMDs.com. neutral

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5577917
25/06/14 3 3 2 2 My wife chose 1:1 to deliver our first child. Doctors Convery and Garfinkle were exceptional, as was the Mid-Wife, Tina. I never felt that Dr. Laguduva had my wife's best interest in mind and she always seemed to have an attitude or be condescending. We will absolutely return to 1:1 for our next child, but will be sure not to schedule any appointments with Dr. Laguduva.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 5321211
01/04/14 5 5 5 5 I'm sad to see all of the negative reviews Dr. Laguduva has gotten. I personally really liked the treatment I received with my high risk pregnancy that I encountered. Dr. Laguduva helped me through every step of the way, taking all necessary precautions to ensure I carried my baby full term. She also was a great support system emotionally for me when we thought things were looking pretty unfavorable.Dr. Garfinkle and staff were also amazing and offered great support. Unfortunately, I plan on not having any more babies but look forward to still visiting for my annual check ups.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 3641083
22/12/13 3 2 1 1 She has no clue what she is doing as a gynecologist. Not a good choice!  Respond

15/12/13 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 2741669
30/07/13 1 1 1 1 Dr. LAKSHMI RANI LAGUDUVA seems to have a attitude and I felt she didn't really listen to me as a patient.
Insurance: CIGNA
Paid (or co-pay): $40
RID: 1506466
08/08/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Lagaduva is an excellent doctor. All of the doctor's affliated with this practice are really good. The staff is very personable. The office is conveniently located right across the street from Morristown Memorial Hospital which is an absolutely wonderful hospital.
Insurance: Aetna