Rate Dr. Shashwati S. Kale

Dr. Shashwati S. Kale's Ratings

Dr. Kale is very thorough. I trust her input. She has referred me to specialists when needed. She remembers my patient history even if I haven't been in to see her for awhile. She is very personable on top of it.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2011 | flag

She is the best doctor I have seen in bay area. She is very caring, thorough, helpful and willing to go every step to help her patients. She is one of the few doctors in this age who don't seem to care about money and have their patients interest first. I have gone for myself, my wife and parents and have come impressed every time. I will recommend her for anyone looking for a good doctor.

Submitted Dec. 2, 2011 | flag

An excellent doctor, the best I have seen till now. Very knowledgeable and helpful. Always ready to listen and gives the best advice.

Submitted May 12, 2011 | flag

Submitted March 1, 2011 | flag

I was a pt of Dr. Kale for few years. I never had much med problems, so she was conviniently located for me. I never liked much her staff and would wish to have more proffesional attire (almost grey/dirty "white" gown), but not to be superficial she was ok for occasional office visits. Till last time when I had severe back pain and came to the office without appointment at 5:05pm. She was still in the office, but she refused to see me even after I beged her receptionist to talk to her. She said I need to go to emergency room. I consider it patient neglect and lack of empathy. Dr. has responsibility to her pts which don't end at 5pm. I never was very impressed by Dr. Kale or her staff but after this incident I concider her practicing below standards of care.

Submitted Feb. 21, 2011 | flag

Dr Kale is great, and very personable. I have been seeing her for all of my female appt's. Dr. Kale, always has a smile on her face, she's helpful and knowledgable.

Submitted Oct. 7, 2010 | flag

Dr. Kale is really good doctor, she's knowledgeable about medicine as well as wellness issues. Very popular doctor in the area

Submitted June 24, 2008 | flag

She is the best doctor. She is knowledgeable and talks as if you are her own family member. Her treatment is good too.

Submitted July 18, 2006 | flag