Rate Dr. Howard Weizman

Dr. Howard Weizman's Ratings

Excellent communicator, takes the time to listen and engage

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][699844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 28, 2011

Had Dr. Weizman years ago as a consulting doctor. Now my problem came back unexpectedly and am glad he is treating me with GP. Great bedside manner and answers your questions with words I can understand. Takes his time in appointments and has a good sense of humor, which you need when you are sick. Knows his medicine big time. Explained my biopsp in detail and it was exactly that way. Not scary at all. Great doctor. Go to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][699843].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 6, 2011

REG DR. COULD NOT FIGURE OUT BLOOD PROBLEM,SENT ME FOR ULTRASOUND,WAS NORMAL,THEN DR.WEIZMAN TROUBLESHOOTED MEDICINE PROBLEM BEFORE I WAS DONE TELLING HISTORY. CHANGED MEDS AND BACK TO NORMAL. I FOLLOWED UP AND FOUND HE WAS RATED TOP DR. IN FIELD-NJ AND NY MAGIZINE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][699842].votes_count ]]