Rate Dr. John M. Dalena

Dr. John M. Dalena's Ratings

Dr. John Dalena is a great doctor: he knew what he was doing, and the colonoscopy procedure went extremely well this past March. His superior expertise aside, I could tell that John was truly interested in helping people with medical needs. He even answered all my phone calls very promptly. I don't think he became a doctor to make money, he became a doctor to help others in need. I am very happy to get to know a great doctor like John. His unparalleled knowledge, skill and service truly amazed me. You cannot go wrong with John... He will give you the best treatment possible, period. Thanks a million, John, for a job well done! To me, you are the pride of New Jersey!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2530759].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 10, 2014

I have been to many physicians over the years, but, I have never met an extraordinary person like Dr. Dalena. He was wonderful and made me feel extremely comfortable and I am a very nervous person to begin with. He is extremely intuitive and knowledgeable. He ordered all the appropriate tests in order to get an overview of my situation. He was most generous with his time on the day of my colonoscopy, which was comforting, and he met with me shortly after the procedure to let me know his findings. Dr. Dalena is by far one of the BEST doctors I have been to in years and I will tell you that if you are looking for a great gastroenterologist; Dr. Dalena is the person you want to work with and his office staff is excellent and friendly to work with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2412315].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 19, 2014

I went in for a routine colonoscopy screening. Although he came highly recommended, I had never met Dr. Delena. I had some unusual circumstances. They were not serious, however both the staff and the doctor were extremely compassionate. I never felt that my issues were trivialized. The procedure was quick and painless.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][699874].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2012

Dr. Dalena is very warm, personable, kind. He is unusual, to be honest... very genuine and really wants to help you get better, which is so nice to see. He's also very good at what he does, a nice plus. He helped me get better after years and years of being sick. I've been feeling great for over a year thanks to him! I am extremely grateful. The office staff is friendly, responsive and helps you with basics like getting appointments, testing, refills, and is also very good at working with your insurance company on difficult challenges. I have found the office in general to be fantastic to work with! I'd recommend Dr. Dalena to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][699873].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2012

I've been going to Dr. Dalena for many years. He is personable, approachable, efficient, and timely. I would recommend him to anyone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][699872].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 21, 2012

Affable, caring, punctual, thorough. Not an alarmist. Dr. Dalena has been my GI doc for about 10 years and I am always impressed by his skill, demeanor and professionalism.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][699871].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2012

This year I have had both a colonoscopy and endoscopy. Dr Dalena has a great bedside manner and makes sure you dont have any unanswered questions. His staff are great, caring and personable. I recovered immediately from the anesthetic and was completely back to normal by the time I got home 30 minutes later.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][699870].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 10, 2012

I have been going to Dr. Dalena for over 20 years for Ulcertive Colitis. He has returned all my calls on a timely basis, he has ordered all necessary tests and has followed up with me every 6 weeks until I am in remission. Dr. Dalena is the best dr I have ever gone to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][699869].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 1, 2012

Dr. Dalena was very open; approachable and listened to me. I did not feel rushed and his staff showed the same courtesy in person and on the phone.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][699868].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 6, 2012

I have seen Dr. Dalena for at least 25 years and he has always been most concerned about improving my health. His advice and treatment are most effective. I have referred many family members and friends to him with the same satisfaction.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][699867].votes_count ]]