Dr. John C. Miller

Grad. Year: 2001

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:N

Profile updated 03/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 14 reviews. Dr. John C. Miller has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: where does he practice?    Email me    Answer it

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2717022
24/07/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Miller is by far the best Doctor we have ever had. He is kind to all his patients. He takes his time and truly cares about every patient. I would recommend Dr. Miller to anyone. He is doing what God intended for him to do.
Respond

20/09/12 SYSTEM: Accepting New Patients changed to "N"
RID: 1645490
28/11/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Miller has been our doctor for many years. Once when my daughter was sick during the holidays and Dr. Miller called to check up on her on Christmas night.  Respond
RID: 1322276
28/12/10 5 5 5 5 I have never had a better doctor. He not only knows what he is talking about, he explains things so the patient can understand as well. And he just doesn't say what he thinks is wrong, he wants all the facts so he can tell you what is really wrong. No guessing on his part. If all doctors were like him, we would all be in great hands and be of better health. Doesn't hurt he is very religious and is guided in his work by God! High quality, doctor, family man, and more!! I would rate him higher if I could.
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 1307900
05/12/10 5 4 5 5 Dr. Miller is a very intelligent doctor, the best I have ever had. My three children and husband all see him. It is rare to have such a competent doctor who is so caring with a wonderful bedside (or table side) manner. He is up to date on all the research and is excellent at explaining what is going on and what your options are for your situation. HIS nurses are also great!!!!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1251551
15/09/10 5 5 5 5 Most caring and compassionate Doctor I have ever known. Studies show most Doctors talk and don't listen. His only talking, is asking you questions where he LISTENS!!
RID: 1179991
31/05/10 5 5 5 5 I believe this is the best doctor I have ever had. He believes in a healthy family life, and is willing to do what it takes. He made a house call for our daughter cause he didn't think it would be smart to bring her in. What doctor now days is willing to make house calls. He knows what he is talking about, and does not make guesses, if he doesn't know and thinks you should see a specialist, he will send you there way.
RID: 1024417
02/11/09 5 5 5 5 Hands down, the Standard by which other Physicians strive to be! Dr.Miller and his staff are without peer. Been with him for my family and me for years now. Would not consider changing to another Dr. for anything! I am now 55 years old and have had some good docs in the past, but he is out of their league!
RID: 915896
17/06/09 5 5 5 5 My husband & I needed a GP and Dr Miller came very highly recomended. My husband has special needs and Dr Miller makes sure he understands the reasons why and how the procedure or medication will benefit him. He also treats my adult children and grandchild. He treats "the family" taking into account all members and how we each depend on each other. Even though I have a bit of a drive, even when I don't feel good he tells me that he is there to do what he can to make me feel better. I can't say enough good things about him. God has truly blessed my family with him.  Respond
RID: 797944
23/02/09 5 5 5 5 I have been seeing Dr. Miller a little over a year and love him! He is very thorough. He explains why you are having whatever problem you have and why he is giving you the treatment and why it will work. He is always polite, kind, helpful, and on time. He spends the time with me that I need and answers all my questions. I will never go anywhere else!
RID: 572713
20/04/08 5 5 5 5 My husband and I are in our 60's and been through alot of doctors over the years. We have never had such a caring doctor who listens , explains and truely helps ! We are so fortunate to have found this exceptional doctor!  Respond
RID: 447582
20/11/07 5 5 5 5 I cannot say kind enough words for the entire staff, this just is not your average doctor, or staff. If he is still accepting new patients I would recomend to family or friends as a primary physician. If I had to grade I would say A+ in all aspects!!!
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 390465
22/08/07 5 5 5 5 All of the staff as well as Dr. Miller are wonderful, caring people. The greatest!!!
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 361357
08/07/07 5 5 5 5 Finally, a doctor who listens, who cares. Very truthful and intelligent. Stays updated on latest medical technolgy. Believes in prevention first, doesn't push drugs. Works in ER's. A good Christian man. Best doctor I have seen. Dr. Miller is the best! He is also my neighbor. I watched him go to med school. I had the pleasure of being his very first patient. If you know him, you love him. Thank you Dr. Miller for your dedication and being a wonderful loving, caring person and doctor.
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 36637
18/07/06 5 5 5 Best primary care physician we've ever visited! Extremely intelligent & knowlegeable. Easy to communicate with (this one really listens to you!!). Cutting edge doctor and not just a pill pusher. Easy to reach after hours (even got back w/us when he was out of state on vacation!). Very modern, up-to-date style. Clean office and wonderful staff. We highly recommend!
Insurance: Aetna