Rate Dr. Alan B. Pillersdorf

Dr. Alan B. Pillersdorf's Ratings

My first meeting with Dr. Pillersdorf for consultation on reconstruction of my breast was amazing. He is so warm,comforting and very personable. Each visit with him and his staff is the best. I am more then pleased and would highly recommend him and have nothing but praise.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2459035].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 14, 2014

Love, love love! Pure genius. I wouldn't trust my body to anyone else.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1966362].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2011

He's Awsome I can't say enough good things about him amd his staff they make you feel like family I have been many times for different things over many years the kind of Talent you what in a surgeon I now live in Miami and drive back to palm springs because I know it will be done to perfection. you may have to wait sometimes but I understand because I wouldn't want him to rush on me just to see someone and I know it works both way Just the Best!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1966361].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 17, 2008

Fantastic!! I had a breast augmentation earlier this year and I look great. He is such a professional and perfectionist. I would highly recommend him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1966360].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 10, 2007

repaired skin grafts on my husbands leg. after several surgeries they look a million times better. he is awesome.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1966359].votes_count ]]