Dr. Mariana Castells

Rate Dr. Mariana Castells

Dr. Mariana Castells's Ratings

She is extremely knowledgeable and helpful. She goes the extra mile and has a genuine concern to help others. She did more than I expected and I'm very thankful.

Submitted Aug. 11, 2011 | flag

She is an amazingly caring and progresive doctor who takes the time to know you - yes she runs late but she's worth it!

Submitted Aug. 2, 2011 | flag

She is my angel and I tell her that. I am one of 5% of the population that has many allergies. She has helped me during a crisis and immune injury, and she has always been there for consultation for surgery. I have been with her since 2002 and I can reach her via her emergency number, which I have received from her. When I call, she knows that it is urgent. An amazing doctor.

Submitted July 18, 2011 | flag

Amazingly compassionate, knowledgeable, and thorough. A leader in her field.

Submitted July 11, 2011 | flag

Best of the best for Systemic Mastocytosis. Takes a bit of time to geet your appointment, but worth it.

Submitted Jan. 3, 2011 | flag

It can be difficult getting an appointment with her, but it is so worth it once you do. I had ongoing sinus problems and I went to more than 10 doctors and no one could figure out what was wrong, but she did. She is extremely thorough, knowledgeable, and very kind.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2009 | flag