Rate Dr. Adrienne A. Bean

Dr. Adrienne A. Bean's Ratings

Joy, the receptionist, is the LEAST professional person on the face of the planet--she answers the phone for the office the way she would answer a home phone, called the night before a first-time appointment at 10:00pm... What doctor's office calls at 10:00pm??? I couldn't find the office and was therefore late, Joy informed me I wouldn't be able to make my appointment and would therefore owe $50, but she had never sent any sort of informational packet prior to the first appointment (as most doctors do) with basic information... you know, like the fact the office isn't actually in any of the professional buildings on Thompson Dr, but is actually in the strip mall beside the Mexican restaurant. No, it's not an SNL skit. This is a psychologist... in a mall... beside the mexican place (and Big Lots, too!). Oh--and not a single one of the doctors offices in the PROFESSIONAL buildings had even heard of Dr. Bean. Think I'll find a doc in a more legit locale...

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

Excellent professional! Very impressed and satisfied with services!

Submitted July 22, 2014 | flag

Expert on kids! Friendly and easy to talk to.

Submitted July 16, 2012 | flag