Rate Dr. Adrienne A. Bean

Dr. Adrienne A. Bean's Ratings

Dr. Bean accessed my daughter who has Autism,ADHD , sensory processing. She stated so after reviewing the BASC2 I filled out. Yet upon requesting her report for the schools to give my daughter services she requires. She did not include these result from the BASC2 . Although her scoring still resulting in the same as all other reports numbers the same, scoring scales.. Not exactly sure why she told me she got Autism with ADHD along with sensory. Then turn around and told me the following visit that's something just is not clicking. It's something neurological. Uh yes Autism is a neurological disorder. Not happen with her. Report nor am I happy that she told me my daughter spoke to her on the very first visit. My daughter was not hardly speaking at home. Let alone to a stranger. My daughter had said no . When I asked what she and dr. Bean talked about.
She said I no talk to her. I have chosen to take my daughter to someone who is a professional.
This was not at all what I was told she would be in the manner of a psychologist. They were not professional. I had to cancel. A few different times. Before I realized things that I was told by Dr bean were untrue statements. She only spent 10 each visit. When I would call the night before to cancel the secretary had told me I didn't give a 24 hr notice therefore I would be billed $50 for two no shows. WHAT !!!! Are you kidding me..
I highly recommend THAT NO ONE GO TO DR. BEAN FOR ANY TYPE OF NECESSARY DOCUMENTATION!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2600471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 30, 2014

Dr Bean is terrific! She is knowledgeable and personable! She has helped me and my family tremendously!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2528662].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

Very friendly and professional! Loved the private location as it ensured confidentiality. It is not in a mall! Dr. Bean loves children and has made tremendous progress with mine! I would recommend to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2528641].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 8, 2014

Joy, the receptionist, is the LEAST professional person on the face of the planet--she answers the phone for the office the way she would answer a home phone, called the night before a first-time appointment at 10:00pm... What doctor's office calls at 10:00pm??? I couldn't find the office and was therefore late, Joy informed me I wouldn't be able to make my appointment and would therefore owe $50, but she had never sent any sort of informational packet prior to the first appointment (as most doctors do) with basic information... you know, like the fact the office isn't actually in any of the professional buildings on Thompson Dr, but is actually in the strip mall beside the Mexican restaurant. No, it's not an SNL skit. This is a psychologist... in a mall... beside the mexican place (and Big Lots, too!). Oh--and not a single one of the doctors offices in the PROFESSIONAL buildings had even heard of Dr. Bean. Think I'll find a doc in a more legit locale...

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2491659].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

Excellent professional! Very impressed and satisfied with services!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2473878].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 22, 2014

Expert on kids! Friendly and easy to talk to.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][98365].votes_count ]]