Rate Dr. Vance M. McCausland

Dr. Vance M. McCausland's Ratings

I first met Dr. McCausland on the operating table because he was the on call Dr. in his group that day. I was in for a DandC. He came in before the proceedure to introduce himself and talk to me. Without me saying anything he looked at me and said " don''t worry, you''ll have another baby". That''s all I needed to hear. I stayed with him as a patient after that. He has the best bedside mannor I''ve ever experienced. He also helped me through a rough pregnancy which resulted in a very healthy baby girl! Thank you Dr.McCausland

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1966422].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2008

Awesome doctor with a great heart. He cares deeply for his patients. He answers questions with obvious great knowledge and concern that his patient understands his explanations. I would recommend him to all my friends. Thank you, Dr. McCausland!! =-)

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1966421].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 19, 2007

I wish I had had the positive experiences with him that others here had...I had servere endometriosis pain, and I saw him when the problems first began. He insisted that I could not have it because I didn't have a history of menstrual pain, but as I learned later, there are a significant amount of women who develop it as adults. So he insisted that my gynecological problem was *not* a gynecological problem, and sent me back to my PCP to start over. Then the second GYN I went to correctly diagnosed and treated it. Bottom line is that I suffered in excruciating pain and lost work for at least 2 months longer than I would have had he spent more than 10 minutes deciding my pelvic pain wasn't gynecological...

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1966420].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 13, 2007

Very good doctor. I had trouble with a high risk pregnancy. He helped me through it. Very intelligent man.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1966419].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 27, 2006

I agree with the other commenters. He is the best gynecologist I have had. He is kind, understanding, easy to talk to, and takes time to answer any questions.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1966418].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 7, 2006

Dr. McCausland is the best. He listens, is laid back, and talks to you in plain terms instead of confusing you with medical jargon.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1966417].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 30, 2006

Dr. McCausland is the BEST doctor I have ever had. He is knowledgeable and has a great bedside manner. He asks good questions and listens to his patients. I highly recommend this doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1966416].votes_count ]]